3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Oh for balls sake, I knew I should've sat him this week.

"Winner" for "Oh for balls sake." :lol1:

Shame I got stuck with the wrong Foster handcuff.
Wish I could have started Alfred Blue and AJ Green. Then @GrammarNazi82 can trade me Antonio Brown.

:pity1:

He's like my one non-shit player this weekend; he can't go anywhere. :haha:

Reactions: Snowman1

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Reactions: Just Kevin

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
"Winner" for "Oh for balls sake." :lol1:

:pity1:

He's like my one non-shit player this weekend; he can't go anywhere. :haha:

Don't tell me you wouldn't be slightly amused by a potential army of different colors! :why:

Now lemme run over to the fantasy page to see how you did... How much did Sharpy wind up beating you down in the end... :urm:

holy-sht.gif

Guess we have to add "pulling a GN" to the list of our cliches for alllllll your amazing comebacks. :eek:tunga:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GrammarNazi82

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Don't tell me you wouldn't be slightly amused by a potential army of different colors! :why:

Now lemme run over to the fantasy page to see how you did... How much did Sharpy wind up beating you down in the end... :urm:

holy-sht.gif

Guess we have to add "pulling a GN" to the list of our cliches for alllllll your amazing comebacks. :eek:tunga:

:yay:

But .... the week's not over yet. :urm:

So sad that my team is sucking so bad this week that he didn't even realize he was playing me. :haha:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
So I'm officially a combined 0-6 in my money leagues. Never seen anything like it, either injuries or just guys not producing.

I don't want to play this season anymore.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
:yay:

But .... the week's not over yet. :urm:

So sad that my team is sucking so bad this week that he didn't even realize he was playing me. :haha:

Haha, I would've been in better shape if Shady didn't completely get fucked up by the Redskins front 7.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
So I'm officially a combined 0-6 in my money leagues. Never seen anything like it, either injuries or just guys not producing.

I don't want to play this season anymore.
It's the strangest start to a season I've ever seen. McCoy, Peterson, Charles, d. Thomas, etc all so disappointing so far.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Match of the week next week: Nero vs Dolph's.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
It's the strangest start to a season I've ever seen. McCoy, Peterson, Charles, d. Thomas, etc all so disappointing so far.
Charles and D. Thomas were my first two picks in my main money league. I honestly didn't think I could have had a better 1-2 to start my team.

I think I will have to go 9-2 the rest of the way to have any chance at the playoffs... Usually an 8 win team will get in, but seeing as total points scored is the tie breaker, I won't be going in over other 8 win teams (I'm soooooo fucking far behind on points already)

My season legitimately feels over before it even started.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Charles and D. Thomas were my first two picks in my main money league. I honestly didn't think I could have had a better 1-2 to start my team.

I think I will have to go 9-2 the rest of the way to have any chance at the playoffs... Usually an 8 win team will get in, but seeing as total points scored is the tie breaker, I won't be going in over other 8 win teams (I'm soooooo fucking far behind on points already)

My season legitimately feels over before it even started.

Lol thankfully I'm only getting spanked in this free league myself.

W-L-T
1-0-2 in my big money league
2-1-0 in my two other smaller money leagues.
1-1-1 in my smallest money league.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I want to retire from fantasy football. Fuck this random shit. I'll spend my Sundays drinking and making illadvised bets.

taking my ball and going home.