• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

3 Cities you want to visit the most

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Roswell's cool for about a day and a half. Wouldn't plan a whole week around it though.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I originally had Galveston, Texas there but I wasn't sure anybody here knows anything about that place.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
KIF, I'm from fucking Texas.

And yes, Galveston is awesome. There's a lot of beach, plenty of places to pick from depending on if you like crowded beaches or you just want to run around nude. Or both, depending on how froggy you're feeling. The waves aren't very big compared to south Texas beaches, but they're not awful like much of the upper US east coasts'.

Lots of bars, particularly along the beach. And there's a pretty good size outdoor shopping area to buy junk... don't remember what's it's called.

There's also several historic attractions, many that commemorate that great hurricane of 1900. There's some old buildings that are buried 9 feet in earth from when they raised the island after the hurricane, very surreal stuff if you're into that sort of thing. You can have a pretty good time there.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Yeah, that place is washed with tales of ghosts from of victims of that hurricane. If you want to go ghost-hunting, you won't find many better places in America. :lol: