2016 NFL Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
That was the best 4 yard run I've ever seen.

I always expect Pittsburgh's offense to play better than it does. Bell. Brown. Ben. Plenty of other good offensive players. Seven points

Snowman1

Reaction score
Kenneth Dixon on a roll just carrying dudes. He's the Mark Henry of NFL football. Wear 'em out.

Snowman1

Reaction score
ok one more to ask what the hell was that drive defense!?!?!?!?! :why:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Big Ben is one helluva last drive player.. I mean he doesn't lose poise by any means.. Sorry Snow.. I thought Kyle "Juicy' J's powered in TD was the dagger but looks like ABs 4 yd TD will be the clippers to Baltimore's wings.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
GO CHIEFS GO!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Lol

Andy Reid and company should be able to pull this one off.. they just gotta keep the scoring train rolling and their defense can't let up and let any miscues allow Trevor Semenface to look OG mode against them.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Thank you Tyreke Hill, keep it up guy.. You just put me into the $20 winners spot in Draft Kings for just tonights game. So long as he keeps producing and Emmanuel Sanders produces some I should be able to lock that spot up.. I think I have $5 guaranteed right now on a $1 buy in.

Reactions: Just Kevin

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Fun Fact as of Moments ago:

-Tyreke Hill, KC Wide Receiver is the first and only player this season with multiple rushing TDs of 60+ yds so far.