2016 NFL Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Dolphins are falling like flies.. first Tannehill, then Peysinger, now McCain.. we already have injuries on the O-line, we really don't need this during a potential playoff run.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Eagles gonna blow another big home game and kiss any hopes good bye with this loss.. Leodis McKelvin letting DeSean fool him with that ridiculous 80 yd Willie Mays catch and run was just the end all be all of Leodis' career and our team's spirit.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Fuck, it looks like Tannehill's injury might make him miss some games. If we hold on for this win, which it's looking like we might not, then we might be in big trouble.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Horrid last minute drive gone awry.. so much promise shown there between Carson and Jordan Matthews.. but Agholors sloppy hands yet again and poor blocking and Carson fumbling with 13 yards left and 3 more plays to try and win will be our demise.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Fuck, it looks like Tannehill's injury might make him miss some games. If we hold on for this win, which it's looking like we might not, then we might be in big trouble.

It looks pretty nasty, what are they calling it? a knee sprain?

Matt Moore might not be able to pull it out against the stingy Cardinals.. especially if they end up in OT.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Lmao.. omg Jets really... You're going to let the 1-11 Niners walk all over you?? 14-0 already.. Jets QB situation not looking any better with Petty at the helm.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
lol, They're playing for a top 5 pick man
I still wouldn't want to get clobbered by a 1-11 team lol. Jets will end up with a top 5 pick anyway.

That Denver/Titans game was hard to watch earlier.. Siemian throwing the ball 50 times?? That's crazy... I get it though they didn't trust their run game whatsoever.. Newly signed Justin Forsett led the team with 6 rushes for 17 yards. Good win for the TItans should've been a bit bigger at home though rather than by just 3 points.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
How the fuck did the Cardinals come back? Last time I looked at the scoreboard it was like 23-6.

Cam Newton continues to suck. Even last season, I didn't buy into him being a top notch QB.

Wentz fumbling the ball after driving down and nearly making the comeback was painful to watch lol.

Oh and the Rams fumbling the opening kick return. :harvey: