2016 NFL Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
ALEX SMITH WITH A 39 YARD BOMB!!!! WHAT
29527312.jpg

Andy Reid has some tendencies to call way to conservative right after an explosive play like that..

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Nice 15 yard completion to Kelce there, then a 1 yard toss and an overthrow to a running back then a 7 yard curl that's thrown out of bounds.
Chiefs are a team I really want to like, but this

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I just need Spencer Ware to light it up.. I hate starting players on Thursday but I have no other RBs to rely on in my other league.. Rex Burkhead was my other choice lol (16 team league is the reason Burkhead is even on my roster).

Snowman1

Reaction score
Holy balls Alex Smith is playing like Brett Favre tonight!!! That one may have even went 40 yards!!!!!

Seriously, good stuff bro. Keep it up!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
F*CK Tyreke Hill is on my bench.. I sat him for Malcolm Mitchell the NE WR that's been catching heat.. hopefully he can match this production or just get me 8 points is really all I ask.. Tyreke may be a criminal but since he's been in the NFL I've heard nothing but class stories about the kid, he seems to be trying to turn it around with a successful pro career but we'll see about that.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Derek Carr trying to reach for that 4th was comical.. sorry bro you don't have Space Jam Jordan arms.

image007.png

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score
It's too early to call of course, but if the game keeps going this way I'll finally start getting worried about the Raiders in the postseason. KC just seems to have Oakland's number for some reason

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
KC is still a tough team and Andy is no stranger to the playoffs.. he just won't do anything when he gets there because he panics and plays too safe.. I should've started Tyreke.. it sucks cuz one league I benched him, in the other I'm playing against him.. it's like the worst of both worlds whenever I see him have the ball... AND CHARCANDRICK WEST VULTURES THE TD.. dammit :(

Snowman1

Reaction score
LOL VULTURED... sorry bro.

Hey at least Alex Smith got a nice PPR point on that drive

• Haha
Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
LOL VULTURED... sorry bro.

Hey at least Alex Smith got a nice PPR point on that drive

Lol Carson actually got me a PPR in that 16 team league I'm in last week, he had a bounce back to himself as well.. I'm really surprised I'm in the playoffs still in this 16 team league.. I mean between Adrian Peterson, Charlie Sims, Keenan Allen going down on IR and having a rookie QB like Carson whom instead of taking Eli Manning I decided to take TJ Yeldon.. that worked out well for me.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Alrighty GG raiders, gonna go play something. Have fun watching Sharpy!!!

Man how on earth did you manage that? Is it like our league where thanks to deep benches all the teams are terrible?

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

Snowman1

Reaction score
Okay I'm glad this is on national TV so tomorrow's lead story is TYREKE HILL IS POSSUM GRADE AWESOME

and he doesn't get fantasy pointage for that! :win:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
in our 16 team league since players are so deep they did do return yardage as points lol Tyreke is already worth 26 points in that league.. he's 18 in the other just sitting on my bench.. aww nuts.. would've been nice since my team in the league I have him in is the weakest one in the playoff and I could use every point possible.