2016 NFL Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
so fucking funny...

CtA07q-VIAAcwRc.jpg:large

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
College ball is HUGE in the US. Honestly college football has a bigger following here than the NBA.
It's much less predictable than the NFL and I personally feel that the atmosphere in college games beats any professional sport by a mile.

It's got a lot of stuff going for it! So much emotion and drama and pageantry that the NFL can't touch.
But that's a big part of why I don't like it... maybe I'm just jaded from sitting in this insane pressure cooker of a city, but every game is so. damn. important.
we're here in TN having the infamous "Who should we replace our head coach WITH" debate - when you know someone's screwed - despite being 3-0 and reeling off nine straight wins. It's bullshit.
Anyone talking about sports has been in a mad panic about this Florida game since this offseason. 11 straight wins, mostly due to some fluky bullshit towards the end. Heard so much talk about this game in MAY. Hell when watching that opening night clown fiesta against App State and being down in the 4th, all I could think was this depression of "If we lose this game, I don't see how i can continue supporting football in general. This crap always happens, why would I subject myself to this?"... sure I've felt that way before - notably 2014 florida - but after the years of bullshit we're sitting here ranked #9 with everyone returning and the most hyped team we've had in forever and going to lose to App State.

Every game means so damn much and that's what makes it so much fun and enjoyable for the people who like it, but... geez, if only people could friggin' relax. I remember people in Gainesville being SO UPSET after that bowl game where they won like 63-5 against that stupid unbeaten Cincy team because since Georgia upset them earlier they didn't win the East, and that 11-1 season in Tebow's last was considered such a major disappointment and failure. Can't blame Meyer for leaving.

Like this Baltimore/Jacksonville game, it's still a big deal if we win. 3-0 and leading the North baby!!! But if the Jags get us, we'll still be fine. The games mean just enough. Hell on the other side it's SUCH a make or break game for Gus Bradley, but that's because Jacksonville should have shown more improvement over the years than THIS. It's earned. Nobody's talking about firing Harbaugh after wins because we've faced possibly the two worst teams in the NFL (sorry DK) and are going to play a bottom 10 one and still merely winning ugly. (honestly I've thought we've looked pretty good, though. that Stanley pick ain't looking so bad)

Reactions: Vice

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
TOUCHDOWN DEVANTE PARKER!!!

and the phins fans are like "woo"

DylanTM

Reaction score
Redskins are making a meal out of this. Messed up big time at the end of the first half, plus their run defence is literally non-existant.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Holy shit. Carson Palmer is fucking trash LOL.

DylanTM

Reaction score
Giants threw that one away. Holy fuck.

Also, Odell Beckham Jr is fucking mental.

Y2JCake

Jobber
Reaction score
THE SKINS FINALLY WON A GAME! :woo1: Fun game to watch.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Come on Rams, don't choke! :please:

Oh wait, the game's been suspended. :dale:

Last edited: