2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Raiders seem to be building more around Carr then Mack with a #1 WR and a potential franchise TE..

Miami has had some schweet TEs out there.

Houston has themselves a nice decently young receiving corps on paper, hope they can utilize it.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Nice pick by Atlanta with Tevin Coleman, but I think David Cobb would've suited their playbook a little better.

New Orleans Saints draft QB Garrett Grayson, possibly looking to add a future QB to learn from Brees while Brees is still in his prime.. awesome veteran to hold the clipboard for.

Duke Johnson to join fellow youngsters Terrance West and Isaiah Crowell as the primary RB trio in Cleveland, that's interesting.. still think they need a QB.

Last edited:

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
@Snowman Woah, I slept through day two and woke up to find we got Maxx Williams AND a first-second round talent in D-Lineman Carl Davis.
Fuck Yeah.
I say we go CB in round 4, and find a pass rusher with one of our comp picks, and then Ozzie's BPA policy can go into full effect.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Lol @ Jameis poking fun at himself.

80d15a468ca068a3f67258e9cf8600ae_original.jpg

@Snowman Woah, I slept through day two and woke up to find we got Maxx Williams AND a first-second round talent in D-Lineman Carl Davis.
Fuck Yeah.
I say we go CB in round 4, and find a pass rusher with one of our comp picks, and then Ozzie's BPA policy can go into full effect.

Yeah guy guys don't have a terrible draft so far, Maxx could be nice if he keeps his game up like he did at Minnesota.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Fuck Yeah.

Holy shit, you're right! Looking more into these guys, we've landed two first-round caliber players so far this draft as well as our actual first rounder! :yay:

Apparently many teams were scared off of Carl Davis from the Senior Bowl interviews, and this is why the same teams pick in the top 12 every year and Ozzie always has us contending. :yay: And Maxx Williams was a pretty awesome grab as well, hell, as long as we snag a CB eventually, lets just start going BPA right now... err... still!

Reactions: Vice

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Hmm, hoping the Eagles can some how manage to get either TJ Clemmings, Hundley or Ifo in the 4th and then QB Blake Sims in the 6th.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Don't you guys already have QBs for days?
I think we need to take Kinne off of our practice squad, cut Barkley or trade him for a 7th rounder if it's possible.. draft Blake and if Tebow beats him out for 3rd stringer send Blake to our Practice Squad.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Methinks Bryce Petty is going to be the guy in NYJ by the end of the year, get him some experience with the aging Brandon Marshall.

Eagles trade their 4th round pick for the Lions 3rd round pick next year, smart move, their draft board still has a LOT of talent on there.. with Nick Fairley gone the Lions selected DT Gabe Wright, Auburn.

Fkn Bears @GrammarNazi82, snagging Langford in the 4th was smart for them.. that's a solid back-up to Forte and can handle the load most likely pretty well if Forte gets hurt.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
So impressed with our draft picks, Ameer Abdullah is going to shed all over people next year,and wtf GB drafted a QB???

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Raiders cut James Jones. He is pretty awful, averaged fewer than 10 YPC last season lol. Decent hands, but no speed or separation. He is probably done in the league unless the Packers want him back for depth.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
wtf GB drafted a QB???
Smart, Matt Flyyn & Tolzien are too expensive with their veteran's deals lol, keep getting rookies while you have Aaron Rodgers,Hundley will be holding the clipboard (hopefully) for one of the best QBs in this day and age and when he gets his shot I have full confidence he won't be garbage.

I'm digging the Eagles UDFA signings more than every draft pick they made past Nelson Agholor.. this WR Devante Davis we pulled out of UNLV could be a nice sleeper.