2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
What'd u think about Cooper over Leondard?
Not thrilled obviously but whatever. I figured out why I don't like it. Its because I'm not high on Carr. I would rather build the defense up around Mack and Williams. But obviously Reggie's job security is pretty much tied to Carr becoming the franchise QB so he needs to get him some weapons. Cooper should be fine, but I doubt he sets the world on fire with Carr at QB and our shit show offense + joke of an OC

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
1st trade, Chargers swap 1sts with Niners, and then give the 9ers a 4th this year and a 5th next year in return.. all to move up 2 spots, interesting.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
1st trade, Chargers swap 1sts with Niners, and then give the 9ers a 4th this year and a 5th next year in return.. all to move up 2 spots, interesting.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Chargers take Melvin Gordon with the trade, that may keep Rivers happy for a while

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Really wish we had taken Leo and then Green Beckham in the 2nd

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Damnit, I thought today started at 4 or 6 for some reason but it doesn't start until 7... now I gotta hype down for 6 more hours haha.

• Haha
Reactions: Just Kevin

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
*pops up*

Who's even available now? Is there a handy-dandy super-convenient big board available?

*goes back into witness protection*