• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2015 NFL Offseason Thread

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
That # hasn't been stated yet but one report I found said $12-14 mil.. it's basically the same contract he had with them in 2011 from what I've read.
Probably essentially a 2 year deal that they can get out of before year 3 then. Not too bad. He was still effective in AZ last season.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
If Eagles can trade Mathis & a 7th for Stills I'd be a-okay with that.. Stills opposite Matthews and Cooper? We'd have a burner and two possessions with all 3 of them being redzone threats.. would be cost effective too.

Now we just need another Safety, WR and 1 decent OL at least hoping for 2 and we may just come out of this season alive!

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
@Snowman
We got our boy! If it hasn't been posted yet, Forsett resigned with the Ravens for a team-friendly 3 year-$9 million deal.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
@Snowman
We got our boy! If it hasn't been posted yet, Forsett resigned with the Ravens for a team-friendly 3 year-$9 million deal.
Haha yeah a few pages ago, s'all good.

Colts admit defeat and waive RB Ray Charles.. I mean Trent Richardson.

Browns keep Jordan Cameron for 2 yrs 15 mil.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Idk about team friendly. Seems about like his market value
His market value was not far off from there, the team basically got him for about $500k/yr cheaper than what his minimum value was so I guess it's a LITTLE team friendly.

Idk who I'd rather have an injury prone Ryan Mathews for 3 yrs 11.5 mil or Forsett.. Im going to say Mathews still.