2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Chris Culliver, average CB, gets 8 mill per from Skins

I want the Raiders to nab Tramon Williams on the cheap somehow

• Haha
Reactions: Red Rain

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Ravens interested in Stevie Johnson and Dwayne Bowe lol. I'm sure they will come cheaper, but both are big downgrades from Torrey "Let's not act like he is a HOF'r" Smith

• Haha

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
McFadden to Dallas on a 2 year deal. I called this happening based on Jerreh's obsession with Arkansas players. He could be excellent as a backup there. Wouldn't trust him as a starter, they should still pursue AD or Spiller. But DMC leaving Oakland could be big for him. Honestly I'd rather have McFadden on a cheap ass deal than Murray on a top 5 Rb contract.

• Haha

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
McFadden to Dallas on a 2 year deal. I called this happening based on Jerreh's obsession with Arkansas players. He could be excellent as a backup there. Wouldn't trust him as a starter, they should still pursue AD or Spiller. But DMC leaving Oakland could be big for him. Honestly I'd rather have McFadden on a cheap ass deal than Murray on a top 5 Rb contract.
I'd roll with DMC and draft someone to be honest.. having CJ would be a nice security measure for sure though.. I love the offseason, all these teams looking mostly different.. except for the Steelers and a few others.

Titans re-sign Derrick Morgan

• Haha

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Nick Fairley to STL 1 year 5 mill (FUCK YOU to Reggie)

Kenny Stills to Miami for Dannell ellerbee and a 3rd. Another deep threat who Tannehill can't utilize with his pop gun arm. Cute.

Saints sign CJ Spiller. He is instantly all over my fantasy radar

• Haha

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Nick Fairley to STL 1 year 5 mill (FUCK YOU to Reggie)

Kenny Stills to Miami for Dannell ellerbee and a 3rd. Another deep threat who Tannehill can't utilize with his pop gun arm. Cute.

Saints sign CJ Spiller. He is instantly all over my fantasy radar

I get Fairley has some concerns but for real? 5 Mil.. that's an easy decision IMO.. would've done upto 6.5 if I'm running a team.

Damnit.. Was hoping Stills would be in Midnight Green but you can't pass that trade up if you're the Aints and going for a full 're-tool' essentially.

With Unger there now that'll be nice for Cliffy J.. Curious to see where he's going to go in Fantasy drafts.. last year he averaged somewhere between the early 3rd and early 4th round, I'm going to say that's going to be the same case.

• Haha

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Stills trade makes no sense for NO. Ellerbe is 29 and has a terrible contract.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Stills trade makes no sense for NO. Ellerbe is 29 and has a terrible contract.
I can see a restructure coming.. but who knows Ellerbe hasn't really been kind about the whole "taking a paycut" subject.

But Stills was a 5th round pick, they turned him into a LB they could definitely use this season and a 3rd round pick.. seeing as the WR draft pool is pretty deep this year they'll find a replacement for him I reckon.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Doesn't matter if he was a 5th round pick. He was a productive young player w/ 2 years left on his rookie deal and they traded him for a 30 year old LB making 6 mill per.

This is the type of player you would want to keep around during a rebuild. Rumor is though that Brees didn't like Grubbs or Stills so they got shipped out. Wonder what the birthmark thinks about shipping Graham out.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Doesn't matter if he was a 5th round pick. He was a productive young player w/ 2 years left on his rookie deal and they traded him for a 30 year old LB making 6 mill per.

This is the type of player you would want to keep around during a rebuild. Rumor is though that Brees didn't like Grubbs or Stills so they got shipped out. Wonder what the birthmark thinks about shipping Graham out.

Shit he's making $9.85 mil this year, they're definitely going to restructure.. or try, the Saints would be stupid not to at least try and convince him.

Yardage wise he was decently productive, but scoring wise he was a no go.. I guess you can attribute that one to Payton & Brees designing the Redzone offense to either run the ball or focus on Jimmy Graham and on rare occasions the other Tight End.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Patriots sign TE Scott Chandler.. Ravens were the other team he was deciding between.. looks like it's back to the drawing board for Baltimore.. Maybe drafting the kid from Minnesota? The Browns are looking that direction too it seems with Jordan Cameron going to the Phins.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Gresham & Raiders talks are being reported as "dead".
New York Jets reached out to Cecil Shorts III to join the squad.. would be a nice move for the Jets.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Can't say my feelings are hurt by Gresham not coming, but it just shows Wedgie striking out again on his intended targets, no matter how mediocre they may be.