2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Some late night news..

FA CB Brandon Browner plans to visit the Washington Redskins. Still unclear if he left the Saints without even an offer yet.
Bills interested in TE Anthony Fasano.
FA C Stefen Wisniewski is visiting the Seahawks, who have a hole at C with Unger going to the Saints.. An obvious downgrade but may work for the year.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
And you might be able to get that on one of those cheap ass 1 year deals we love so much
Who is we? You and Reggie? I want expensive, long term deals with stud players. Not 1 year band aids. Those are great for contenders. Not sure if you heard, Raiders aren't that

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
>Sleep
>Wake up
>Nothing new happened

WTF

Eagles signing Mathews isn't official. They may be waiting to see if they land 'Marco

Nate Allen is going to sign w/ Oakland. Fucking trash heap of a safety, fuck you Reggie

FA bust Michael Johnson will visit Minnesota. I seem to recall them being in the race to sign him last season

Nick Fairley visiting STL. Like they fucking need more DL. Reggie, you fucking ginger negro asshole, sign Fairley and Kraken you toolbag.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
>Sleep
>Wake up
>Nothing new happened

WTF

Eagles signing Mathews isn't official. They may be waiting to see if they land 'Marco

Nate Allen is going to sign w/ Oakland. Fucking trash heap of a safety, fuck you Reggie

FA bust Michael Johnson will visit Minnesota. I seem to recall them being in the race to sign him last season

Nick Fairley visiting STL. Like they fucking need more DL. Reggie, you fucking ginger negro asshole, sign Fairley and Kraken you toolbag.

I kind of want both Mathews & DeMarco, getting both of them for a total that is 4-5 mil cheaper then LeSean would've been.. and that'd be an alright 3 headed monster.

Oh god enjoy Nate Allen, I'll say he has his moments but overall he's just trash.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I would personally take Shady over that 3 headed whimper, but to each his own.

Jags cut Red Bryant. 31, but still a good 2 down run defender.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Sounds like DeMarco to Philly is going to happen, now we see what happens w/ Mathews. If he backs out Philly will look elsewhere for another RB

why they hate Chris Polk so much?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Sounds like DeMarco to Philly is going to happen, now we see what happens w/ Mathews. If he backs out Philly will look elsewhere for another RB

why they hate Chris Polk so much?

Chris Polk isn't a 3 down all game back IMO.. a good change of pace but that's pretty much it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Chiefs trade this year's 5th round pick to New Orleans for 2 X pro bowl guard Ben grubbs

nice pick up

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I wonder who else can be had from the Saints roster right now? Raiders should make an offer for Cameron Jordan

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
5 years
42 million
21 million guaranteed

for a RB the same age as Shady, who, just for the record, signed a 5 year 40 million dollar deal w/ Buffalo containing 18 guaranteed

makes. no. sense.

Shady > DeMarco for anyone wondering

• Haha
Reactions: Red Rain

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Rumor is Kenny Stills could be next Saint traded

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Eagles trying to trade OG Evan Mathis.
5 years
42 million
21 million guaranteed

for a RB the same age as Shady, who, just for the record, signed a 5 year 40 million dollar deal w/ Buffalo containing 18 guaranteed

makes. no. sense.

Shady > DeMarco for anyone wondering

Yeah I have no idea what the hell is going on, it went from $5 million to over $8 million like nothing.. also DeMarco is a year older.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Eagles trying to trade OG Evan Mathis.

Yeah I have no idea what the hell is going on, it went from $5 million to over $8 million like nothing.. also DeMarco is a year older.
they'll both be 27 when the season starts/ends

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
they'll both be 27 when the season starts/ends
Oic now, I just looked at the number not D.O.B.. still though this puzzles me.. how in the fuck did we get from $5 mil /yr to $8 mil/yr? Chip bit hard at the bait.. Chip was concerned about the money with Shady yet gives DeMarco a player who had what one great year and then a couple mediocre seasons more money?.. now LeSean is probably going nuts!