2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Such a bad pick... and age only plays a small part of that.
Horrifying accuracy and lack of power throwing are even more to hate about him. I'm curious to see who the Browns will draft as their QB. I hope any of them except Manziel.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Horrifying accuracy and lack of power throwing are even more to hate about him. I'm curious to see who the Browns will draft as their QB. I hope any of them except Manziel.
I think Jonathan Football is the pick. At least I hope so.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I think Jonathan Football is the pick. At least I hope so.
I just can't see Manziel being able to work with Cleveland's offense. Especially with Gordon. Also will be gone for a bit so I'll respond later.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Just about any QB can work with Gordon

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I just can't see Manziel being able to work with Cleveland's offense. Especially with Gordon. Also will be gone for a bit so I'll respond later.
Idk, Gordon could be his Mike Evans in the NFL. I don't think Manziel will work in any NFL offense, but that's just me.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
When I feel down on my luck as a Raiders fan, I just think, hey, I'm not a Browns fan.

Browns accidentally reveal their FA board during a presser:

23465a6e82c1163c6935274a0270371c._.png

no words

Reactions: Snowman1

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
@Snowman

here is the breakdown of the Austin Howard deal: five years, $30 million, $11.8 million guaranteed, salaries $2.9 million, $3.9M, $4.4M, $4.9M, $5.4 m

So he will have to play his ass off to ever see the $4.9 or $5.4 million salaries in 17/18

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Anyone else hearing Revis is only worried about cheddar? Damn, get his ass Reggie and I might start to forgive you.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I was pretty drunk watching the SB and left the party at HT so I probably missed it lol
lol yeah someone thought it was a good idea to give Eric his own show, no idea where that thought came from.

Anyone else hearing Revis is only worried about cheddar? Damn, get his ass Reggie and I might start to forgive you.
I figured, his statements before the Bucs released him were pretty much "I won't take a paycut." and all that jazz. OAK & CLE put in trade offers so I have to imagine one of them is going to get him, but I guess there's like 7 teams trying to get his frustrating ass.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/16/matt-schaub

Welp, won't be watching this team next season if Schaub is going to start
BahahahaI think your safe man, Texans have said today that they are looking to keep Schaub awhile (my thoughts are this is a move to fuck with Cleveland's Brain). I think Schaub will be a Brown though if not a Texan again especially with both Weeden & Campbell released.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
RIP anyone in the AFC that isn't Denver or NE

Status
Not open for further replies.