2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I haven't been watching, but apparently media outlets all over are piling it on Reggie and the Raiders, and who can blame them? He has taken a team with 8 wins in 2 years, 60 million in cap space and somehow found a way to turn them into a contender for 0-16. amazing.

Someone said they were talking about the roster on a radio show and they said "Who is even the best player on this team" and there was like a 15 second pause before they muttered "Wisniewski... Reece?"

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
:lol1: That's was exactly what I was going for with that post.

"Hey, we can't resign Monroe so we HAVE to draft Joeckel #2 to have protection for Gabbert, because some obscure stat told us that Blaine is very good when having a clean pocket! We can upgrade the protection and turn Gabbert around, then be able to keep Monroe... oh, shit... Gabbert still sucks, didn't see that coming. Lets flip our franchise LT for pennies on the dollar since at least we'll be getting pennies instead of him just walking... so we essentially traded a 1st rounder for a 4th and 5th because we're Jacksonville"

^that trainwreck from last year is all I can think of when you talk about not spending a top 5 pick on Robinson. This is Jaguras level of Blue
tackles are so hit or miss any way. Eric Fisher couldn't even cut it at RT last season. Joekel was dog shit. it all reminds me of Robert Gallery. I just don't want to draft one. take the fucking QB goddammit. If we pass on bridgewater I'm legit standing outside of Raiders HQs until I get a face to face with McKenzie and then I'm going to kick him right in the fucking balls so hard he will puke blood

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Verner only got 26 mill over 4 years. Wow yet ok

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Jonathan Martin traded to the Niners for a "conditional late-round pick"

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
6 years 54 mill for Byrd in NO daymmmmmmmmmmm

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
The Jags gave Gerhart 10.5 mill over 3 years lol.

Snowman1

Reaction score
tackles are so hit or miss any way. Eric Fisher couldn't even cut it at RT last season. Joekel was dog shit. it all reminds me of Robert Gallery. I just don't want to draft one. take the fucking QB goddammit. If we pass on bridgewater I'm legit standing outside of Raiders HQs until I get a face to face with McKenzie and then I'm going to kick him right in the fucking balls so hard he will puke blood

It's not even about tackles busting all the time. If you have an A+ tackle and a B+ quarterback on the board, you take the quarterback every time. Who was the best player in the 2008 draft class? I'd still stay Jake Long was better than Matt Ryan before the injury (can't do anything about that) but Matt Ryan got Atlanta SO many more wins than Long got Miami. Plus Long left after a few years.

lol the 2008 draft, when Balty fans were upset about passing on Henne for Flacco Good times.

Snowman1

Reaction score
The other Run DMC, Dexter McCluster, to the Titans. Seems unnecessary lol

Dolphins sign some DT I've never heard of for 4 mil per year

:lol1: Toby Gerhart for that much? Shut the doors Dixie

Snowman1

Reaction score
7d606fd5a1dc0bad537138b0f5d901af.jpg

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Get Derrick Wolfe, Chris Harris, Von Miller back from IR... sign Talib and Ward.. that D is going to be legit. Wonder if they still bring back DRC?? holy smokes

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
oh and they are pushing for Ware as well, whatever he has left.

Snowman1

Reaction score
DeMarcus Ware
Terrence Knighton
Sylvester Williams
Derek Wolfe (with the solid Malik Jackson backing him up, and maybe Shaun Phillips)
Danny Trevathan
someone at MLB
Von Miller
Aqib Talib
TJ Ward
Rahim Moore
Chris Harris

Holy shit! :damn: Also the Chargers signed Donald Brown for some reason. Tracy Porter visiting the G-Men

Status
Not open for further replies.