2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Bandwagoner is win a team is winning and you all of a sudden say you are a fan of said team... I have never been to Miami in my life and been a Dolphins fan since 1983... I am no bandwagoner and neither is Mr Sandow.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
All the random Green Bay Packer fans in Columbus, OH after a few years back now those are some bandwagoners lol.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Hope the NFC East picks up DeMarcus Ware.. He'd be such a valuable tool knowing the playbook of that D.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
That's not being a bandwagoner?
There's no team actual New Jersey team so should I have just said fuck the NFL in general you're saying? Not much logic there mate sry.
I'm using bandwagoner in the term that you jumped on to a random NFL team. Ya shoulda went to the Jets :>

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The fact that Dolph's hasn't posted here in a while is worrysome. Someone make sure there isn't a bloody noose in his garage

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'm using bandwagoner in the term that you jumped on to a random NFL team. Ya shoulda went to the Jets :>
Not at all, my family has gotten Eagles' season tickets since like 8 years before I was born in '91. People don't just spawn, they have families they come from and those families usually play part of an influence you know?
Also Philly is still a few minutes closer to my house out in Jersey than the Jets stadium.

P.S: No one uses the word "bandwagoner" like you are trying to explain.. so just don't do it I guess?

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Not at all, my family has gotten Eagles' season tickets since like 8 years before I was born in '91. People don't just spawn, they have families they come from and those families usually play part of an influence you know?
Also Philly is still a few minutes closer to my house out in Jersey than the Jets stadium.

P.S: No one uses the word "bandwagoner" like you are trying to explain.. so just don't do it I guess?
I use vocab how I want :tough:That being said, my family has prob known the Eagles longer :> living in Philly gets fun after a while, and what else to do but hold season tickets for NFL and NHL?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I use vocab how I want :tough:That being said, my family has prob known the Eagles longer :> living in Philly gets fun after a while, and what else to do but hold season tickets for NFL and NHL?

Do you want a cookie or something lol? The point is I'm an Eagles fan since cognitive development.
I'm actually a little bit ashamed that you're an Eagles fan throwing the word "bandwagoner" like an idiot towards another Eagles fan.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
You guys excited for Malcolm Jenkins?

What a weird day.
I'm pretty stoked, the deal is fantastic for both parties I feel.
I like Bethea and all but in comparing the two deals I'm glad we went with Jenkins instead.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Do you want a cookie or something lol? The point is I'm an Eagles fan since cognitive development.
I'm actually a little bit ashamed that you're an Eagles fan throwing the word "bandwagoner" like an idiot towards another Eagles fan.
The term was used loosely in the sense that you would take it as a joke. Apparently you overlooked that :D

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The term was used loosely in the sense that you would take it as a joke. Apparently you overlooked that :D
Mmhmm.. was it really though? considering you went on with me for a good bit rather than just saying that from the get go?
I'm just gonna go ahead and add you to my ignore list.. not really trying to see people like you represent my team.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Mmhmm.. was it really though? considering you went on with me for a good bit rather than just saying that from the get go?
I'm just gonna go ahead and add you to my ignore list.. not really trying to see people like you represent my team.
LMFAO. So someone makes a joke about their team and you get mad about it. Hot damn, you overreact to such simplistic shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.