2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Dexter McClutchster to the Titans,
Kendall Wright, Delanie Walker & McClutchster are going to destroy the Slot/Flat area, teams are going to have to play up close on them.

The San Francisco 49ers and safety Antoine Bethea have reached agreement on a four-year, $23 million deal

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10590929/baltimore-ravens-eugene-monroe-agree-contract
Eugene Monroe resigns in Balt.

In addition to Michael Johnson, Bucs signed tight end Brandon Myers to a two-year, $4 million deal and defensive tackle Clinton McDonald to a four-year, $12 million deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snowman1

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
No Michael Vick in SF
Gabbert Traded from JAX to SF for a 6th round pick.
Vontae Davis in Indy for 4 years.
Malcolm Jenkins to Philly, three-year contract worth $16.25 million. @Nero_x3
Broncos sign TJ Ward
Raiders re-sign Darren McFadden

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The Eagles are reportedly still the favorites to sign Jarius Byrd as Nate Allen will not be resigned with the team.
Chung released earlier too.

Malcolm Jenkins and Jairus Byrd in the Safety spots with Wolff and Coleman as depth.. I can dig it!

EDIT: The Eagles sign P Donnie Jones to 3-year deal worth up to $6 million.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
The Eagles are reportedly still the favorites to sign Jarius Byrd as Nate Allen will not be resigned with the team.
Chung released earlier too.

Malcolm Jenkins and Jairus Byrd in the Safety spots with Wolff and Coleman as depth.. I can dig it!

EDIT: The Eagles sign P Donnie Jones to 3-year deal worth up to $6 million.
I'm goddamn loving it. And good that Jones stays, he's pretty good for a punter.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Jenkins is only a 5.4 mil cap hit this season so with chung gone we still have a solid amount of money to mess around with even with Donnie Resigned too.
If Byrd signed even for $9 mil we'd be in good shape, I'm thinking Eagles are going to get him at around $8 mil high 7 mil.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I want the Dolphins to pick up Oher now to cover the right O line... Albert left, Pouncey center, and Oher right would be great to build on... hopefully they can grab him.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Oh and @SharpySandow, how are you even a Philly fan? I'm curious.
Born in Central Jersey, 45 minutes away from Philly 45 minutes away from NY :) and I certainly am not rooting for the Giants or Jets :)

Also my Uncle gave me a Randall Cunningham jersey when I was like 2 years old so that kinda helped influence my team choice.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Born in Central Jersey, 45 minutes away from Philly 45 minutes away from NY :) and I certainly am not rooting for the Giants or Jets :)

Also my Uncle gave me a Randall Cunningham jersey when I was like 2 years old so that kinda helped influence my team choice.
Peh, bandwagoner :> Lived there for most of my life since very early childhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.