2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Vontae to Indy, 4 years 39 mil. Broncos got SUCH a deal for TJ Ward. GREAT move. Dude wants to win!

Colts resign Ahmad Bradshaw to their IR

Read about that on nfl.com, in an article that just said "It's a downgrade in demonstrated production, athletic ability and durability for Dennis Allen's team." There HAS to be something we don't know.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Vontae to Indy, 4 years 39 mil. Broncos got SUCH a deal for TJ Ward. GREAT move. Dude wants to win!

Colts resign Ahmad Bradshaw to their IR

Read about that on nfl.com, in an article that just said "It's a downgrade in demonstrated production, athletic ability and durability for Dennis Allen's team." There HAS to be something we don't know.
McKenzie is maybe just really this dumb. Or he is wanting to tank for Winston and start fresh with a new HC next year . That last bit is just a last stitch effort to prevent this pending suicide

Reactions: Snowman1

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Currently wondering if Reggie McKenzie is capable of:

Tying his shoes?
Operating a telephone?
Driving a motor vehicle?
Stringing together multiple words to form a sentence?
Remembering to breathe in and out to continue living?

I mean really, this guy is the poster boy for buffoonery.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
yo yo yo yo yo

get this shit

I'm hearing Reggie McKenzie might have signed Saffold to play

GUARD

what in the actual fuck man. If we just let our LT walk while paying 8.5 mill per for A FUCKING GUARD I will kill someone. not to mention that would all but assure we are wasting our #5 pick on a fucking tackle. I hate today so much

Snowman1

Reaction score
Fun Fact: Here on Tennessee Sports Radio there's more Raiders coverage than Titans.

That's the only justification there is, really! They HAVE to be playing Mark Losses for Marcus. I assume you'll wind up with Khalil Mack (or according to some reports Clowney will fall to you since Mack's a better prospect for some reason) in the draft and a good player in Saffold... but... what a waste. :facepalm1:

I'm with you. Reggie has to go. This combined with the DJ Hayden thing is just ridiculous.

Looking through the list of FA pickups Ward is the only one I see as a really good move. Vontae was a solid resign, Colts got Arthur Jones, great... Brandon Albert got more money than Saffold and Veldheer which is ridiculous... You guys like Malcolm Jenkins so I'll trust you on that, although bringing in Saints defenders scares me... LOL @ San Francisco.. The Joique Bell move was awesome.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Mike Mitchell to PIttsburgh was a great move IMO

At least that's the feeling I get as I bang my head against the wall here

Snowman1

Reaction score
If you bang it against the wall enough you'll eventually see why Reggie did what he did today! :yay:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
If you bang it against the wall enough you'll eventually see why Reggie did what he did today! :yay:
I could bang my head against the wall until my brain melted and dripped out of my ear and I would still have more common sense than Reggie McKenzie

Snowman1

Reaction score
PFF: Saffold got a +9.4 grade at G last year (vs Brisiel's -3.3 and Nix's -44.3), and at T in 2012 he got a +8.6 (vs Veldheer's -4 last year), plus ESPN is expecting Brisiel to retire

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
PFF: Saffold got a +9.4 grade at G last year (vs Brisiel's -3.3 and Nix's -44.3), and at T in 2012 he got a +8.6 (vs Veldheer's -4 last year), plus ESPN is expecting Brisiel to retire
He is never healthy anyhow, and if we just paid 8.5 mill per to a dude we expect to play guard (not even a pro bowl guard, just an injury prone fucking St. Louis Rams cast off guard) I really don't give a rat's ass about his PFF grade on like 300 snaps.

And yea, I didn't mean to bury you when attempting to give me a bright side. I've just got this shovel attached to my hand for the time being.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Honestly outside of Marcel Reece the Raiders probably don't have any players that would start for other teams. They are that bad. The talent level is so low. We needed to step in and pay some top level FAs and this is the opposite of that. McKenzie doesn't seem to understand how the NFL works at all. His drafting is pathetic, but how he handles signings is just sad.

I can't wait to see how he botches the draft this year. Dude has not done 1 thing right as GM. Not one.

Snowman1

Reaction score
He is never healthy anyhow, and if we just paid 8.5 mill per to a dude we expect to play guard (not even a pro bowl guard, just an injury prone fucking St. Louis Rams cast off guard) I really don't give a rat's ass about his PFF grade on like 300 snaps.

And yea, I didn't mean to bury you when attempting to give me a bright side. I've just got this shovel attached to my hand for the time being.

Pft. No worries on the burial there man, it's giving me a rub. Man, I'm digging and trying to find a bright side to the Silver and Black because holy shit do you need one! Hear they've already given up on Menelik, so... you take Greg Robinson and hope you can find a steal pass rusher? What the hell

Just looked at Bleacher Report's Raiders page, and one of the top articles is "Ranking Mychal Rivera among the NFL's Elite". Really?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
at least the fucking Warriors play soon....

this is truly depressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.