2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Skip's a god and I'm a mere mortal. Don't compare me to that legend, I'm the Gillberg to his Goldberg.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
As far as Freeman, I just worry about him mentally after last season. He didn't seem like a headstrong person to begin with, a little laid back and go with the flow, and then Hurricane Schiano came in and rattled him 100 X worse then he hits the open market, winds up in Minnesota of all places, gets one start and they let PonderCassel play the rest of the year over him.

I seriously doubt Frankenberry McKenzie and Howdy Doody Dennis Allen are the guys that will help him resurrect his career.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Why would you not want Schaub, he makes the perfect practice dummy for defense confidence boosting ;)

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I was literally ready to murder you upon reading your post up to that point.
Idk what happened to Schaub, during his Atlanta days he was considered an elite back-up and primed for an NFL start.. then he just flopped.
I was at Vick's last game as a Falcon where he got hurt playing the Eagles, and when Schaub came in he was pretty goddamn poised to comeback and beat Philly I was very suprised.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Idk what happened to Schaub, during his Atlanta days he was considered an elite back-up and primed for an NFL start.. then he just flopped.
I was at Vick's last game as a Falcon where he got hurt playing the Eagles, and when Schaub came in he was pretty goddamn poised to comeback and beat Philly I was very suprised.
I think it is just a matter of expectations. As a backup if you come in and perform like a Schaub its fine. But having Schaub as your starter is no good. Clearly he regressed to an even more pathetic level of dog shit this season, but before that I found him highly overrated by most. He was in a great offense and didn't have to do much to look good. But any time Houston needed him to win a game or make a big play he came up shorter than hornswoggle.

How any team can watch tape of his 2013 season and think he still belongs in the league is beyond me. His play last year startled even me, and I've sat through Andrew Walter, JaMarcus Russell, Matt McGloin levels of dog shit performances.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Schaub has to be completely rebuilt. He still seemed like he had the ability to be the solid-but-not-great QB he's always been, but after the people attacking him at his house, you could tell he just had no confidence in his body language and the way he played.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
How any team can watch tape of his 2013 season and think he still belongs in the league is beyond me. His play last year startled even me, and I've sat through Andrew Walter, JaMarcus Russell, Matt McGloin levels of dog shit performances.
JR always seemed like he was on sonmething to me, granted he played pretty well at LSU, it just seemed like there was something off about his character.. when he failed that drugtest almost immediately after Oakland took him I was like I knew this fucker had issues with drugs!.. turned out he was all hopped up on that sizzurp.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Schaub has to be completely rebuilt. He still seemed like he had the ability to be the solid-but-not-great QB he's always been, but after the people attacking him at his house, you could tell he just had no confidence in his body language and the way he played.
The lack of confidence was showing it's signs the season prior to last unfortunately.. I think it may be too late to rebuild him, he's decently old. I think he'll find a job with the Jets, Cinci or Cleveland, certaintly not starting unless the actual starters get injured.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
JR always seemed like he was on sonmething to me, granted he played pretty well at LSU, it just seemed like there was something off about his character.. when he failed that drugtest almost immediately after Oakland took him I was like I knew this fucker had issues with drugs!.. turned out he was all hopped up on that sizzurp.
Dude didn't even study the playbook.

Tom Cable gave him a blank DVD one night and told him to study it, Russell came in the next day and Cable was like "So did you watch the DVD?" and Russell was like "Yea coach watched the entire thing"

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score

Tom Cable gave him a blank DVD one night and told him to study it, Russell came in the next day and Cable was like "So did you watch the DVD?" and Russell was like "Yea coach watched the entire thing"
Damn that sizzurp coated blunt must've been strong that night, he probably legit thought he watched something lol.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
His problems were well beyond purple drank. His head is filled with rocks and he isn't very accurate, either. To call his decision making bad is an insult to the Ryan Leafs and Mark Sanchez's of the world.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score

Probably something like what JR did that night hehe

His problems were well beyond purple drank. His head is filled with rocks and he isn't very accurate, either. To call his decision making bad is an insult to the Ryan Leafs and Mark Sanchez's of the world.
He wasn't ever really a "bright" guy during his interviews it seemed I was never really a fan of him as a QB by any means.. Would've shit a brick if he ended up on our team at some point and not in the good way.. if there is a good way to shit a brick lol.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Nate the not so great got released today, looks like we're drafting a WR!

Status
Not open for further replies.