2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Most people that watch the Superbowl aren't even true football fans anyways so I can see why they're ignorant.

A lot of people are just stupid in general. I mentioned he may not be first ballot JUST because the media's love of hyping up how "terrible" he is in the postseason is so ridiculous. Obviously he deserves to be.

That game's on Peyton. The Saints loss was blamed on him. He won't get any credit for the Bears win because in the eyes of most "you beat Rex Grossman, woohoo". Nobody with a brain will want to see Denver on their schedule! Right there with you with being glad to dodge that bullet... poor Dolph's.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
While were sitting here, what was the GOTY to you guys? Mine was the Bears vs Lions in the 1st bout. You know a game is intense when Nick Fairly scores a TD.
Dolphins vs Steelers for the epic almost game of the year. Naw, I really didn't have one. Guess the very defensive ballgame with 49ers vs Panthers was good.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
A lot of people are just stupid in general. I mentioned he may not be first ballot JUST because the media's love of hyping up how "terrible" he is in the postseason is so ridiculous. Obviously he deserves to be.

That game's on Peyton. The Saints loss was blamed on him. He won't get any credit for the Bears win because in the eyes of most "you beat Rex Grossman, woohoo". Nobody with a brain will want to see Denver on their schedule! Right there with you with being glad to dodge that bullet... poor Dolph's.
I take Superbowl viewers as serious as people who think college players play with more "heart"

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
While were sitting here, what was the GOTY to you guys? Mine was the Bears vs Lions in the 1st bout. You know a game is intense when Nick Fairly scores a TD.

Denver beating Dallas 51-48.... no defense but so much fun to watch, because Dallas lost and because of the high score.

TheTNHMaster

Reaction score

Now, I do think he sucks in the playoffs. I know I might have commentated on this issue before and said different, but he is 1st ballot. Wasn't Marino 1st ballot? Not sure. Though I think he won't be looked as the best but one of the best due to his playoff performance. He isn't in my top 3, that place has been locked up to 3 people (Marino,Montana, and Brady. I know, I hate on Manning for his playoff performance and I put Marino there, shut up).

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
So....... I don't really watch Football and I might be a little late about this.....

Broncos LOL

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Detroit confuses the shit out of me. "Hey we're going to bring in the Saints playbook, but were going for CB's instead of an offense!"

TheTNHMaster

Reaction score
I agree... Tannehill gets better every game and when he gets to stay on his feet he'll definitely be something special. Despite all the shit the Dolphins went through over the past 6 months I think we also have a lot of positive to look forward to.
With the Eagles O-Cord coming down, I wouldn't be surprised if we started to see him run more. Nice talent, nice receiving core, nice coaching staff, good defense (especially the guys you pick up from practice squads). Improve the play calling, they could possibly make it in each year as a wild card team. Possibly AFC East champs once Brady leaves.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Now, I do think he sucks in the playoffs. I know I might have commentated on this issue before and said different, but he is 1st ballot. Wasn't Marino 1st ballot? Not sure. Though I think he won't be looked as the best but one of the best due to his playoff performance. He isn't in my top 3, that place has been locked up to 3 people (Marino,Montana, and Brady. I know, I hate on Manning for his playoff performance and I put Marino there, shut up).

Yes Marino was 1st ballot and Peyton will be too

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
With the Eagles O-Cord coming down, I wouldn't be surprised if we started to see him run more. Nice talent, nice receiving core, nice coaching staff, good defense (especially the guys you pick up from practice squads). Improve the play calling, they could possibly make it in each year as a wild card team. Possibly AFC East champs once Brady leaves.

Yeah he knows how to move... well he had to anyway or get sacked more than he already did lol... but yeah I agree with everything you said here except one thing.... I think we win the AFC East before Brady leaves lol

TheTNHMaster

Reaction score
Yeah he knows how to move... well he had to anyway or get sacked more than he already did lol... but yeah I agree with everything you said here except one thing.... I think we win the AFC East before Brady leaves lol
Well, you guys don't have to worry about the Jets or Bills (daily Bills joke)

Status
Not open for further replies.