2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Not really NFL news but he will be one day;

http://www.11alive.com/story/sports/2014/05/15/jameis-winston-video-publix-shoplifting/9131981/

There's the released video of FSU QB & Heisman Winner Jameis Winston stealing the crab legs from like a month ago.

I love him pointlessly pacing around the store only just to attract more camera vision. This video was amusing simply just for the ending where he walked out with it right in hand.

lol what a dumbass

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
lol what a dumbass
I think I said those same words like 4 times during that whole surveillance video footage.
I find the whole thing entertaining however he is really stupid to think he wouldn't get caught.
This won't prevent him from getting drafted after next season but if he keeps it up I have to say whoever drafts him should prlly keep him on a short leash.

First it's crab legs then it's joining the 'bloods' and murdering a few people for a life sentence rather than making a comfortable fortune just playing some good ol' football, lol ;P

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Can't wait to see Micheal Sam pie face his boyfriend with a cake for the 40th time tonight.
Shit I think I'm around like 75-80 times seeing it, lol then again I always have SC on a loop on my little tiny TV in the corner of the room with no sound haha.

Reactions: Danielson

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Browns officially release Greg Little; it won't take him long to find a job IMO.
He may be a modern day version of Braylon "Droppy" Edwards but he can still be a diesel possession receiver whenever he does catch it haha.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Latest guy to be popped for Drugs... *draws name out of a hat* Robert Matchis! Come on down!

Rex Ryan speaks the truth. No team wants to face the New York Jets this year. Teams are always looking for a fight, and the Jets won't put one up.

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Latest guy to be popped for Drugs... *draws name out of a hat* Robert Matchis! Come on down!

Rex Ryan speaks the truth. No team wants to face the New York Jets this year. Teams are always looking for a fight, and the Jets won't put one up.

"They were fertility drugs".. interesting if this turns out to be the true case but more than likely it won't be hahaha.

Yes I suppose if you look at it in that light then yes no one would want to face the Jets :p

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score

:pipebomb:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I liked the first 4 picks of the draft. Hadn't heard of the late round guys we took.

still, no DeSean = forever Wedgie

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
oh and no matter how inactive I get around here I'll still make sure to defend my back to back fantasy championships in our league

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I liked the first 4 picks of the draft. Hadn't heard of the late round guys we took.

still, no DeSean = forever Wedgie

Holy dear god..
Lol yeah I pretty much stopped paying attention to any other teams after the first 5 rounds and only listened for names I recognized.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Why the inactivity? just curious not questioning ur judgement haha.
Activity around here seems to be dwindling especially in OT sections. I don't watch wrestling at this point as I'm beyond tired of the product. DB can fuck off, I really blame him for sucking my wrestling passion away this go round.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Activity around here seems to be dwindling especially in OT sections. I don't watch wrestling at this point as I'm beyond tired of the product. DB can fuck off, I really blame him for sucking my wrestling passion away this go round.
he's out for 2-3 months :)

you help keep it alive just sayin haha :p

Status
Not open for further replies.