2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Isn't KKKCooper hitting the market as well?
Probably. Guys asking for too much money on the next contract, and while he did play good last season, he shouldn't even of thought of a raise for one good year.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
On Local Philly Radio they said Maclin isn't going anywhere because he was asking low enough for the Eagles to immediately want him back.
I doubt he's going to walk into FA after a season with a torn ACL and then the year prior to that an AIDS scare demanding high amounts of money.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
On Local Philly Radio they said Maclin isn't going anywhere because he was asking low enough for the Eagles to immediately want him back.
I doubt he's going to walk into FA after a season with a torn ACL and then the year prior to that an AIDS scare demanding high amounts of money.
Thank the lord, Maclin is so damn good when you give him the ball. Jackson still plays great, and Ertz had a pretty good year this year. Looking forward to next year with Foles. Foles is a good QB, but dear god he's slow as shit, and he can't get rid of the ball.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Thank the lord, Maclin is so damn good when you give him the ball. Jackson still plays great, and Ertz had a pretty good year this year. Looking forward to next year with Foles. Foles is a good QB, but dear god he's slow as shit, and he can't get rid of the ball.
True, it does hurt us when he takes sacks but I gotta say I'd rather have him hang onto the ball than pull a Vick and turn the ball over because of a quick decision to throw into double coverage.
I was hoping they could keep both Maclin & Cooper but Riley is being a little unreasonable about his contract seeing as he just got over a racism incident and has only had one good season but hey, if he wants to be a diva then he can go do it somewhere else.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
True, it does hurt us when he takes sacks but I gotta say I'd rather have him hang onto the ball than pull a Vick and turn the ball over because of a quick decision to throw into double coverage.
I was hoping they could keep both Maclin & Cooper but Riley is being a little unreasonable about his contract seeing as he just got over a racism incident and has only had one good season but hey, if he wants to be a diva then he can go do it somewhere else.
Good point, but whenever Foles fails to get rid of it it's either third down or he fumbles it.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Ill take Riley Cooper any day, even if he'll get his ass kicked every day.

Reactions: TheTNHMaster

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Good point, but whenever Foles fails to get rid of it it's either third down or he fumbles it.
He does it a lot, it's just really noticeable on 3rd down haha:)! especially somepoints during the season I think he had like 3 intentional groundings on 3rd down in the final 4 games of their season cuz he freaking held that shit all day until there were no check downs. (including playoff game v Saints).

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
What is scary about maclin is he was a legit #1 just a few years back. Him healthy with desean, mccoy, and chip is stupid scary

Status
Not open for further replies.