2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
How is Bryce Brown not a legit #2? lol? He is one of the best backups in the league. 4.6 career YPC, versatile, 5-10 220.. he is a pretty idealistic back, much better than most teams have at #2 on the depth chart

I'm a Eagles fan and he isn't legit yet he still fumbling and making rookie like mistakes on the field. Don't worry the Eagles will use him still, he's the Bruiser of the three headed monster now in Philly.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Didn't even realize his deal was up after next season... yea I stick to the Saints got a helluva deal in that trade.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Didn't even realize his deal was up after next season... yea I stick to the Saints got a helluva deal in that trade.

That makes your point valid for sure

I hated Bryce Brown at UT, the guy was mega overrated coming in and couldn't beat out Hardesty. The Eagles said they signed him based on his High School film that was apparently really good. The dude's a moron but he has some physical ability for sure

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Bryce Brown aint the bruiser :), Chris Polk is far more Physical and has way better ball control he may not be as quick by a trace amount. It's a 4 headed monster that should probably chop off one of its heads and that head should be Bryce. He's good and all but Polk is the better choice to keep and at this point since Bryce has more experience starting he'd be the better bait to throw.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Raiders, Jets, Lions in talks with Pettigrew. Nicks talking to Indy. Lions expected to sign Ihedigbo (not a bad move). Thurmond visiting Seattle, Washington, Tampa.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I laugh at the team that signs Pettigrew with full confidence lol, he has some of the worst hands I've seen in awhile.

He gives Greg Little a run for his money sometimes in regards to drops.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Interesting article on the Revis deal.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...his-year-20-million-or-free-agency-next-year/

basically no way he will be a Pat next year, as he would be owed 25 mill. Instead, they are almost guaranteeing they will be paying $7 mill in 2014 and $5mil in 2015 just for one year of Revis in 2014. Not a bad way to do it and leave yourself flexibility this year I guess. Brady will probably just take a pay cut if they need cap space next year.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I wonder what Cam Newton is feeling like right now; Signs pointing LaFell/Ginn/Smith (cut already) going elsewhere.
If Hakeem Nicks goes to Indy I can see them emergency signing someone like; Miles Austin, Meachem, Mario Manningham, Heyward-Bey, Lance Moore, Edelman or Santonio Holmes.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I wonder what Cam Newton is feeling like right now; Signs pointing LaFell/Ginn/Smith (cut already) going elsewhere.
If Hakeem Nicks goes to Indy I can see them emergency signing someone like; Miles Austin, Meachem, Mario Manningham, Heyward-Bey, Lance Moore, Edelman or Santonio Holmes.
trade up for Mike Evans

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Word is if we didn't trade for Sproles successfully Devin Hester would've been signed shortly after.

Carroll is depth compared to Cary/Boykin & Fletcher imo, so we still need a good CB and our Safety position could use 1 more solid depth to it, honestly with the people that are off the board I would feel comfortable signing Munnerlyn, Antonio Cromartie, Carlos Rogers or Brandon Browner.. I guess we could try DRC in the Kelly system but idk.. In addition to one of those players I would sign Champ Bailey as well, he can start at Safety with Jenkins as well as rotate in and out of CB sometimes. We'd still have decent money leftover to address the needs for a passrusher such as a 1yr deal for Peppers, Justin Tuck or Jared Allen

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Donald Penn cut by TB, possible LT for Oakland.

Mel Kiper has Oakland taking Teddy in his mock. So many mocking Teddy to us. I can only hope.

Reactions: TheArabHammer

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Willie Young signed a three year deal with Chicago

fuk

Status
Not open for further replies.