2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Yea, yea. I just like to fuck with people who bitch about ESPN but still watch it. I used to be the same way, trust me though, you are better off without it.

ESPN's website is a much, much, much better alternative for finding out about news.
I feel you. I almost exclusively watch SNY and MSG. Best way to get the news that I want to hear, maybe i'll try espn.com more. I dunno, I end up there for hours

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Steve Smith officially cut. If the Panthers don't get Cam some playmakers this offseason I am going to lose it. Nicks would be a nice start.

I hate all of the Panthers RBs as well. Cut D-WIll already lmao. He is so average and overpaid.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I want to trade Bryce Brown soo bad.. That way the rest of the Eagles who don't see it for some reason, can see who the real #2 RB is there in the form of Chris Polk and also get Bryce's ass out of our locker room.. bugging them to trade him so he can start somewhere and all.

I'm glad for the trade for Sproles, we needed a returner and a change of pace RB who is deadly as a checkdown on 3rd down in the receiving game. Foles has a problem with taking intentional grounding calls or unnecessary sacks in those situations having a receiving RB to checkdown to while Shady is resting is going to be awesome. They tried to offer a 6th round pick at first but the Saints weren't having it.

In other news we signed CB Nolan Carroll :)

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
So we may in fact keep all 4 RBs come season time; the current plans are this.
Plan A) Trade Bryce Brown
or
Plan B) Trade/Dump James Casey.

Brandon Graham is being discussed on whether to put him on the trade block or not (for me its a no doubt :yes:)

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I would take Bryce Brown in Oakland. I think he's pretty legit. Conditional 2015 7th round pick should get it done.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
10013861_412803115523196_131097634_n.jpg

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Honestly I dont think they're looking for a draft pick, from the sounds of it if he does go up on the Trading block they are looking for an okay DE, but idk they could potentially trade for a draft pick.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
player for player trades are pretty rare. Would surprise me if they get any sort of even serviceable D Lineman for him.

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Holy shit I wake up and I hear from CSNPhilly.com and the Eagles picked up Sproles in a trade! I mean giving up draft picks I heard a 5th round pick and maybe a second I think, teams had enough problems with McCoy. You add Sproles to that offense with the core group back too woah. For years I've been waiting for the birds to get that legit number 2 RB to aid McCoy, even going back to Westbrook he didn't have second guy they trusted. The Eagles are going to be the most dangerous team on offense in the NFC this year, stay healthy fellas. Also Sproles can play Punt return as well, we haven't had that in awhile since J.R Reed one of the best pickups I've seen the Eagles make in awhile.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
player for player trades are pretty rare. Would surprise me if they get any sort of even serviceable D Lineman for him.
yeah idk, they like the trade they did with the Browns last year Dion for Acho and they are seeing if they could mirror it into a slightly better version of the deal.
Talks are going though as if he's going to be the one to stay and we'll most likely get James Casey out of there.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Holy shit I wake up and I hear from CSNPhilly.com and the Eagles picked up Sproles in a trade! I mean giving up draft picks I heard a 5th round pick and maybe a second I think, teams had enough problems with McCoy. You add Sproles to that offense with the core group back too woah. For years I've been waiting for the birds to get that legit number 2 RB to aid McCoy, even going back to Westbrook he didn't have second guy they trusted. The Eagles are going to be the most dangerous team on offense in the NFC this year, stay healthy fellas. Also Sproles can play Punt return as well, we haven't had that in awhile since J.R Reed one of the best pickups I've seen the Eagles make in awhile.
How is Bryce Brown not a legit #2? lol? He is one of the best backups in the league. 4.6 career YPC, versatile, 5-10 220.. he is a pretty idealistic back, much better than most teams have at #2 on the depth chart

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score

Nah just a 5th round pick.
We've had a legit #2 & #3 back the past two years in Bryce Brown and Chris Polk. Darren Sproles is a name which is why people are hot on him, he's 31 yrs old which is something to be aware of. Granted he will be a nice addition for the team, I just hope we can convince him to stay on longer than this one year because if we traded a 5th round pick for a renting of Sproles for 1 year I'd be kind of mad.

And Chris Polk > Bryce Brown anyday :) he's our real #2 RB.

Status
Not open for further replies.