2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I would join the praise for these bills but my team is facing them this week and I dont want to worry myself

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Looks like Raiders may be prepared to make a full go run at trying to get Jon Gruden back.. Idk if he will do it but it'd be an upgrade I suppose.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
For what it's worth, Varus, I'm usually one to add/drop defenses every week in fantasy, but there's no way I'm getting rid of the LIons' D this week.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
For what it's worth, Varus, I'm usually one to add/drop defenses every week in fantasy, but there's no way I'm getting rid of the LIons' D this week.
I sure wish I joined you guys, everyone in my league already gave up lmao. But yeah I think the D is going to show up strong this game,slay is on fire. The media needs to give us a nickname dammit!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Looks like Raiders may be prepared to make a full go run at trying to get Jon Gruden back.. Idk if he will do it but it'd be an upgrade I suppose.
He is overrated and a pipe dream. I'm not soaking my panties like most at the idea.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
btw where are all of those Buffalo Bill fanboys from week 2? Two straight losses and nobody is pounding their drum anymore

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
only because the AFC East is the new NFC East. 7-9 here they come

Reactions: Snowman1