2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
According to ESPN's QBR he's the second worst QB so far this year... Dying to know who's worse. I say McCown! Anyone else have any other names?
Gotta be Chad Henne I would imagine.. Geno's pretty close too from what I've seen but I think he still has a better QBR than the two of them.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Foles looked great against Washington but outside of that he has been pretty suspect. He was awful against Jacksonville and threw a bunch of screens to get by Indy. I don't think he is anything special, like, at all. Give Chip a real QB and this team could take off.

Of course I hope they fall on their stupid fucking faces for their ignorant handling of DeSean, but oh well, fuck em they can suck both my nuts.
Foles is good enough to lead the Eagles to the middle of the first round of the draft, at the very least.
He'd have to work his magic and find a gem or delude the other teams into believing a golden boy isn't such hot sh*t.
Jameis Winson would be an example, but his value seems suspect all on his own right now.

Sam Bradford will be available soon. He could be another Jim Plunkett if he can stay upright.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
That was the same day Burelson broke his arm from pizza....Some voodoo going on here

So you have starters going down to puppy injuries, pizza injuries, and sack dances. WHAT THE FUCK

Okay I checked the QBR page just a few minutes ago when posting that and marked at Flacco being 10th. YEAH TOP 10 BAYBAY, but now I check again and he's moved up to 9th somehow after Brees stunk it up last night. :blackshock:

Anyway... ding ding ding! It's Chad Henne! :yay:

Fun facts:

-With the "shitty" season he's having, ElI Manning is the #6 QB according to this, right ahead of Matt Ryan

-"Backup" QB's are hogging the 11-15 range, with Stanton-Hoyer-Glennon-Cousins-Davis all being perfectly capable starters

-If the Raiders hoped they could get the next Tom Brady or Russell Wilson, congrats! :yay: Wilson 23, Brady 24, Derek Carr 25. Although Russell Wilson being so low calls this whole list in question lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Varus

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
So you have starters going down to puppy injuries, pizza injuries, and sack dances. WHAT THE FUCK

Okay I checked the QBR page just a few minutes ago when posting that and marked at Flacco being 10th. YEAH TOP 10 BAYBAY, but now I check again and he's moved up to 9th somehow after Brees stunk it up last night. :blackshock:

Fun facts:

-With the "shitty" season he's having, ElI Manning is the #6 QB according to this, right ahead of Matt Ryan

-"Backup" QB's are hogging the 11-15 range, with Stanton-Hoyer-Glennon-Cousins-Davis all being perfectly capable starers

-If the Raiders hoped they could get the next Tom Brady or Russell Wilson, congrats! :yay: Wilson 23, Brady 24, Derek Carr 25. Although Russell Wilson being so low calls this whole list in question lol
Oh come on....he WASN'T THAT BAD last night....

yes he was

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score

Fun facts:

-"Backup" QB's are hogging the 11-15 range, with Stanton-Hoyer-Glennon-Cousins-Davis all being perfectly capable starters

QBR is the worst stat in sports. it isn't even a real thing IMO

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score

Fun facts:

The first sentence had me dying until I realized it was true ):

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I was going to say something similar to this.

Hell, wasn't it created by ESPN? Lol. :pity1:
Which is why they prostitute it so heavily on their programming.
I liken it to wh*ring catchphrases in the entertainment business. Pretty soon everyone is a fan and putting it on T-Shirts.
ESPN has, once again, duped people into buying into something that is absolute garbage.

Kudos to them, honestly. They're the ones swimming in cash at the consumer's expense.