2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
So since they play in a shitty division it's time to realize they have a good chance to make the playoffs
Stay clinging to that. Your rationale wasn't that they were going to backdoor their way into the playoffs because of a shitty division. You were full scale on the bandwagon lol

oh well, since you didn't answer before you can answer now. Do you want to wait until after the season to put up my choice for your sig/usertitle and keep it until week 1 of the 2015 season (as was the original bet) or do you want to just come to an agreement that we can do it now and for a shorter period of time? I was trying to be nice since your guy got hurt, even though, once again, Randle clearly would have outscored him over the course of the season either way. Let me know champ

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Waaaaah.

Do you think he starts again if Lamar Miller keeps playing the way he's playing?

(if on the field stuff even matters with starting running backs anymore lol)

Miller won't keep playing the way he's been playing (he's a fluke).. Moreno will get the starting nod as soon as he is ready to play.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Miller won't keep playing the way he's been playing (he's a fluke).. Moreno will get the starting nod as soon as he is ready to play.
Idk if it's a fluke man, I've always had a hard on for Miller if you don't remember me and DZ going at it in the offseason thread about him.. He's talented and has the vision to be a full time RB, granted you're right Moreno will probably get the nod to start when he comes back but if Miller keeps up what he's doing the leash will be very short for Knowshon.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Miller played well against the Raiders and Chiefs. Let's chill on crowning him

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I keep reading "miller" and am getting Heath and Lamar confused. This was the Lamar thread, right?

seem to remember him being Chris Johnson from 2 years ago last year lol, but it all depends on what Philbin wants

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Bongwater would have been fine by Sunday. thanks TNF you fuckin useless game you

Reactions: Vice

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Stay clinging to that. Your rationale wasn't that they were going to backdoor their way into the playoffs because of a shitty division. You were full scale on the bandwagon lol

oh well, since you didn't answer before you can answer now. Do you want to wait until after the season to put up my choice for your sig/usertitle and keep it until week 1 of the 2015 season (as was the original bet) or do you want to just come to an agreement that we can do it now and for a shorter period of time? I was trying to be nice since your guy got hurt, even though, once again, Randle clearly would have outscored him over the course of the season either way. Let me know champ
My original pick was wildcard iirc. Ill take division though

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Another TNF blowout,lmao. Ponder looks worse than usual

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
This game is horrendous. It was entertaining to see A-Rod throw those grade-A passes for a while, but that got old about 21 points in.
Gotta feel for those Minnesota fans right about now.