2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
It's deja vu all over again! Kinda brings you back to the good ol' days... Sigh. :)

Snowman1

Reaction score
Here in the Tennessee high school system they never stop the clock if one team leads by 35+ to get the game over quicker because it's... ya know... over.

Reactions: Red Rain

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Shitty refs, but at least my Tigers won. Now full attention on NFL just in time to see Hester coming back out. :gusta:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Always get annoyed when teams ruin their shutouts. Should have run the score up to 60-70+.

Reactions: Red Rain

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Like what?
For Hockey Ultimate Team they don't have tournaments anymore.. the Be A Pro mode is too simple you only have one goal to achieve per year rather than doing a much of other things at the same time. In Be A GM mode there's no option to fantasy draft the league; you have to play with the team's players that you choose to be on. also there is no seasons mode so you cannot do a fantasy draft at all.. they took out Online Team Play where 6 people could be on each team at one time while also removing EASHL. A lot of things went missing, I hear they're in the 360/PS3 versions though, although I don't have those versions so I couldn't tell ya.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Anyone want to get the weekly pick-em (re)started early? Fuck this noise from every single angle, lets talk football.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
AJ Green probable for Week 3.

Cardinals sign Jalen Parmele who had been with them in the offseason until getting cut.. The Dwyer incident had incited the Cards to make the move.. He will be used as a Goal-line back.

Jamaal Charles now considered a game-time decision rather than almost a guaranteed out.

Drew Stanton will get a 2nd start in a row, this may bode well for Fitzgerald owners but Michael Floyd and Stanton seemed to have some issues in the communication department.

Reactions: Snowman1