2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
We really won't need a run game in the dome. Thomas and Khiry are decent enough to hold up the fort.
Don't forget Brandin Cooks can run too, they got themselves a multi-utility tool in him, tis a huge reason why the Eagles really wanted him but when the Saints traded up we knew exactly who they were taking.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Don't forget Brandin Cooks can run too, they got themselves a multi-utility tool in him, tis a huge reason why the Eagles really wanted him but when the Saints traded up we knew exactly who they were taking.
Totes forgot about his running ability.

Now that I think about this, yeah, HOW ARE WE 0-2?

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I feel ya CB situation, we have like 4 healthy CB's and if Slay or Mathis go down then may god have mercy on us

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Khiry was a boss in the playoffs, now he gets a lousy D at the Superdome

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Damn this game is getting real ugly, real fast

@Snowman you could be getting screwed here, if it carries on like this Matty Ice will be on the bench by half time :aries2:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Damn this game is getting real ugly, real fast

@Snowman you could be getting screwed here, if it carries on like this Matty Ice will be on the bench by half time :aries2:

Check the recent roster moves :win: My Bobby Rainey play is looking really bad though.

Why are the Suckaneers never mentioned among the NFL's worst teams?

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Congrats to Hester on getting the record.. I was yelling during that return.. and then the Deion highstep tribute.. that was pretty awesome!

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Agreed! I was a Hester mark when he was in Chicago. Told Snow earlier it's driving me nuts because every time I hear Lovie Smith and Hester's names I keep looking up expecting to see my Bears playing. :haha: