2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
f24d3fc4c6bff93a82f00a7f379e1f26.jpg

Reactions: Nero_x3

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Well NFL even made some UK news chanels today, all for the wrong reasons ofc, with the latest stuff with Dwyer getting nicked now, they were talking about it as if it was an epidemic going on in the NFL, ofc being a news chanel makeing it seem much worse than it actually is in reality

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Former Ravens DT Ma'ake Kemoatu donated a liver today to his brother Chris, former Steeler. Both left the NFL in '12 to deal with these issues.

NFL Players: Saving the lives of their family members.

Reactions: Red Rain

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Former Ravens DT Ma'ake Kemoatu donated a liver today to his brother Chris, former Steeler. Both left the NFL in '12 to deal with these issues.

Meh, not enough ratings.

Replay the Ray Rice video again!

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I aint even scared of the Packers anymore Im ready for this game

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score

The NFL : Where bleeding happens.

Seriously, the NFL has never been a place for boy scouts. Drugs, violence and the alpha male are all synonymous with the NFL logo.
The NBA has a bunch of posers who are tender and chicken hearted.
The MLB isn't slick. If one cat roids up, naturally everybody else will to level the field.

I like this NFL. I say take the panties off and let men be cave men. It's the only place where its allowed, stop taking it from us.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
The NFL : Where bleeding happens.

Seriously, the NFL has never been a place for boy scouts. Drugs, violence and the alpha male are all synonymous with the NFL logo.
The NBA has a bunch of posers who are tender and chicken hearted.
The MLB isn't slick. If one cat roids up, naturally everybody else will to level the field.

I like this NFL. I say take the panties off and let men be cave men. It's the only place where its allowed, stop taking it from us.
Wait, are you saying that they should beat their wives and abuse drugs and get off with it? Or are you talking about the actual game?

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Lets talk about football instead of the lame ass incidents that occurred recently

We own the 2nd overall defense in the NFL currently. SUCK IT NERDS

Reactions: Snowman1

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Blahh, bored definitely going to the bar to watch this game tonight.. been at home watching Netflix/Hulu and playing NHL 15 all day.