2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I got into a crazy debate today between who was the worse team, Cleveland Browns or the Jacksonville Jaguars... Can I please get the NFL analysts of WWEF to shed some light for me on what they think?

@Dolph'sZiggler, @Bill Clinton, @Danielson, @Snowman, @Senhor Perfect, @Just Kevin, @Varus, @Vice...
Id say jags, but they have a better future. If Gordon comes bacj, i believe they are better but not by much. If we're talking who has more promise, I'd say jags

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I got into a crazy debate today between who was the worse team, Cleveland Browns or the Jacksonville Jaguars... Can I please get the NFL analysts of WWEF to shed some light for me on what they think?

@Dolph'sZiggler, @Bill Clinton, @Danielson, @Snowman, @Senhor Perfect, @Just Kevin, @Varus, @Vice...

The Jaguars.. for the moment. Once Bortles gets some experience and he and Marquise Lee begin to click.. and they add a few more pieces.. then the Jags will be much better.. for now Cleveland is better simply because of veteran experience.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Wait... How is the giants defense garbage? Because CALVIN JOHNSON beat us up? Wow... my brain actually hurts from reading that. Eli threw TWENTY SEVEN PICKS and they were a top 10 defense last year. They added DRC, Thurman (superbowl starter) and got Stevie Brown back ( led nfc in ints two years ago) prince amukamara is no slouch. The giants since Jon Beason has joined have stopped the run with regularity. The giants offense is fuckin terrible. The Giants defense last year allowed the fewest yard after catch in the entire league. They are one of the most physical and best tackling teams in the game. Gimme a break... Carolina has a better front 7 and overall better but secondary is no debate. Rolle alone is better than any guy in their secondary. Sure, in fantasy giants d sucks dick because teams get 35 extra chances to score. Proof is in the puddin, look it up.

Last edited:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I wish someone would give me a million dollars and all i had to do is not smoke pot, not beat my wife, and follow the rules. Some of these nfl players are pathetic. I don't have to agree with the rules, but a million dollars is a million dollars. Then in a decade they can play touch football on marijuana streets ( Weezy reference)

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
This feminism bullshit is getting annoying. I say we have a national punch a female in the throat day, in the name of equality.

• Haha
Reactions: Danielson

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score

The Jags are definitely worse. Cleveland is one of the best teams in the trenches on both sides of the ball. That alone trumps anything the Jags bring to the table. Cleveland has at least one all world player in Joe Haden, the Jags certainly have none of those. If I needed a steady hand game manager QB, I would certainly call Hoyer before Henne. Cleveland has depth; when they lose their starting RB a talented rookie comes in to gain 100 yards in his debut. Jacksonville's backup RB is Denard Robinson.

Even the Browns suspended WR is greater than the Jags suspended WR. Coaching, QB play, you name it, I'll take Cleveland over Jacksonville. I can't think of a single thing that makes Jacksonville > Cleveland. Hell, usually just the city would be a shoe-in to be > Cleveland, but having been to Jacksonville it is sort of the Cleveland of Florida.

Browns win.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
You only have to punch a dog once to make it shut up.
People legitimately think dog fighting is worse than beating the shit out of a chick.

Wait, you are probably one of those morons lol. "DOGS >>> PEOPLE!!!!"

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
People legitimately think dog fighting is worse than beating the shit out of a chick.

Wait, you are probably one of those morons lol. "DOGS >>> PEOPLE!!!!"

Probably. Hell, if Ray murdered the chick I'd still be on the dogs' side :obama: :true:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Now if a murder was caught on tape, well that, I'd be all over it.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
He was trying so hard to convince me that because it was coached by Gus Bradley that the Jaguars are the better team... I was like that effect won't take place for another year or two my friend, Browns have a solid roster where as the Jaguars have a couple decently known veterans but mostly very young.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
QB: Browns. What we've seen of Hoyer is promising while Henne is a proven failure
RB: Browns have 3 RB's > Toby Gerhart
WR: Browns, I like Andrew Hawkins
TE: Browns, Cameron's athletic
OL: Browns have at least 2 good linemen, 2 more than Jacksonville has
Front 7 I honestly don't know, but will take the Browns' secondary too.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
This feminism bullshit is getting annoying. I say we have a national punch a female in the throat day, in the name of equality.
'Getting' annoying?
834611ef5b6d40ffe015264b2624339b.gif