2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
No need to live in the past
LOL You know how many times I have to say this to Steelers, Cowboys, Giants and '9ers fans when they bring up Rings?? The fact of the matter is they don't stop living in the past.. and people know Suh's character when it comes to the game, he wasn't voted the dirties player a few years in a row for no reason :p

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
No need to live in the past
House Lions "No need to live in the past" would be good for GoT, but not so much IRL, you can't start from scratch when you continually do the same shit.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
LOL You know how many times I have to say this to Steelers, Cowboys, Giants and '9ers fans when they bring up Rings?? The fact of the matter is they don't stop living in the past.. and people know Suh's character when it comes to the game, he wasn't voted the dirties player a few years in a row for no reason :p
Can't look at the trophy without thinking of Titletown BABAY!

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
You assholes let me enjoy this play off game while I can,you would understand if you saw how shitty our schedule is next year.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
You assholes let me enjoy this play off game while I can,you would understand if you saw how shitty our schedule is next year.
NFC West & AFC West + New Orleans & Philly haha enjoy that shit, it's okay.. Usually everyone's favorite team gets fucked schedule wise every couple of years.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I would love to see Rex Ryan coach the Bills

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
From what I'm reading the Jaguras are interested in Trestman as OC. A fascinating move that would be

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Trestman is a pretty good OC. I'd welcome him back in Oakland

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I think this is up to date as far as all coaches who have been contacted by teams w/ vacancies

Chicago Bears
Gary Kubiak (BAL Offensive Coordinator)

New York Jets
Gary Kubiak (BAL Offensive Coordinator)

Fuck you guys!

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
God damn Id love to see Gym Shorts coach the bills