2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Fucking Saints...thinking it's time to move on from the Payton/Brees Golden Days...probably just going through my "hate everyone" phase though.

At least we are still in the running for first place and getting a top ten pick!

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Cincy and Pittsburgh do. If they win out, they will both make the playoffs. However, Baltimore loses the tiebreaker against both teams, So one of them has to lose in order for the Ravens to make the post-season. That is inevitable, seeing as how Pitt and Cincy face off in week 17

Baltimore: Jacksonville, at Houston, Cleveland
Cleveland: Cincy, at Carolina, at Baltimore
Cincy: at Cleveland, Denver, at Pittsburgh
Pitts: at Atlanta, Kansas City, Cincy

Lets just hope this team doesn't play down to its competition - not that it really has this year.- and the Ravens should get in

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Goddamnit, was supposed to go to a friend's house and watch the first half of this game but my brother has my car and is taking for'fucking'ever to get it back to me.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Drew Stanton was carted off the field, so the NFC's best record is in the hands of Ryan Lindley.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Drew Stanton was carted off the field, so the NFC's best record is in the hands of Ryan Lindley.

I'm surprised they chose not to roll with Logan Thomas, that's a big boy and his arm isn't that bad either he just needs some reps.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Is it crazy to consider CJ2K for a daily league this week vs the Titans? Am I just blinded by my Steve Smith memories?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Is it crazy to consider CJ2K for a daily league this week vs the Titans? Am I just blinded by my Steve Smith memories?
Not at all, I got him 10$ going 50 & a TD or 100 YD no TD, either way I win $15 if he doesn't do either I'm out 15.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Fucking NFC South is the Big 10 of the NFL.
Fool, more like the MAC, The Big 10 of the NFL is prlly the NFC East, cuz no one expects us to be top dogs yet hlalf to two thirds of our team are always in the playoffs are damn near close.

Snowman1

Reaction score
@Vice Browns cut Billy Cundiff and sign Garrett Hartley. Dammit. :sad1:

Does this make the AFC North the SEC of the NFL? The teams all beat each other up and claim that they're head and shoulders above the rest of the country when it's actually a whole lot closer than people think?

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
@Vice Browns cut Billy Cundiff and sign Garrett Hartley. Dammit. :sad1:

Does this make the AFC North the SEC of the NFL? The teams all beat each other up and claim that they're head and shoulders above the rest of the country when it's actually a whole lot closer than people think?
Damn, there goes our chances at a last minute field goal flub. A.K.A, Field Goal a la Cundiff

Snowman1

Reaction score
Damn, there goes our chances at a last minute field goal flub. A.K.A, Field Goal a la Cundiff

No kidding... :downer: Here we were set to reach the postseason on a classic Cundiff whiff.

Anyway, we'll be leading this division after today anyway, so it doesn't matter too much. :dawg

GUARANTEE Cleveland wins today. Wish I could bet money on them.