2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Kansas City, Cleveland, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Miami, Buffalo all at 7-5 and I'm not even gonna bother with tiebreaker scenarios. One of them is in line for the #6 seed.

The clusterfuck is real.

Lets see who all is playing this week, for funsies.

Kansas City at Arizona, suppose the "we just got upset by Atlanta" thing plays in here. Otherwise I'd happily take KC since both teams seem to live and die by turnover margin, which you'd take Alex Smith over Drew Stanton any day... plus you beat the Chiefs via their dead-last-in-YPC ground defense, so Ellington's injury is a big factor.

Cleveland and Buffalo play at Indy and Denver, thanks NFL schedulemakers! :yay:

Cincy's at Pittsburgh and I hate these lame ass AFC North teams so much. They keep finding ways to win and suck at pretty much everything. Big Ben with one hand injury vs Andy Dalton on the road, neither defense can stop the run so Pittsburgh I guess... screw it, I'll root for Cincy just for Just Kevin and I to have another brutal blood-feud going since we won't catch them thanks to that Blue ass tie.

Which only leaves one more game... @Just Kevin :kratos:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Miles Austin forced to be placed on IR after kidney injury has kept him in the hospital the past couple of days.. He wasn't doing half bad this season and possibly earned himself a veterans minimum contract for next season with Cleveland as well after posting a 47-580+-2TD stat line and starting through 12 games with his balky hamstring issues of the past.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Lol how are the broncos putting up 30+ against bills? Do you guys watch football? They've let over 21 twice all year. No respect.... 21-17 broncos.

Bills are legit, wouldn't be surprised if Buffalo pulled off an upset

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Just Kevin

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Lol how are the broncos putting up 30+ against bills? Do you guys watch football? They've let over 21 twice all year. No respect.... 21-17 broncos.

Broncos have scored 30+ points in 10 games this season against some decently stout defenses.. 41 pts against the cardinals, 39 against the Dolphins, 42 against the 49ers, 31 against the Jets before they suffered a few injuries and knowingly were looking like piss poor trash.. Not to mention they have put up 30+ points at Mile High every game so far so it's not unreasonable to expect it again.. Trust me, there are people out here who watch Football.. Don't insult my intelligence.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

To your point: The way you beat Peyton Manning is to rush 4 and drop 7 into coverage, running a base D

Bills lead the NFL in sacks and Williams/Williams/Dareus/Hughes is as scary as it gets. Whether the secondary can hold up against Manning's weapons is another, plus right now Denver's looking vulnerable and you know that's when Manning plays his best.

I just don't see how Buffalo puts up enough points to win. Harris will smother Watkins (who's struggled against elite CB's) and if their gameplan turns into "lets hope Robert Woods can get open on Bradley Roby" have fun with that. It worked in Cleveland but Denver ain't Cleveland,

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
To your point: The way you beat Peyton Manning is to rush 4 and drop 7 into coverage, running a base D

Bills lead the NFL in sacks and Williams/Williams/Dareus/Hughes is as scary as it gets. Whether the secondary can hold up against Manning's weapons is another, plus right now Denver's looking vulnerable and you know that's when Manning plays his best.

I just don't see how Buffalo puts up enough points to win. Harris will smother Watkins (who's struggled against elite CB's) and if their gameplan turns into "lets hope Robert Woods can get open on Bradley Roby" have fun with that. It worked in Cleveland but Denver ain't Cleveland,
I think Denver wins too but they are nit dropping 30+ on that defense. I was mostly referring to that.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Broncos have scored 30+ points in 10 games this season against some decently stout defenses.. 41 pts against the cardinals, 39 against the Dolphins, 42 against the 49ers, 31 against the Jets before they suffered a few injuries and knowingly were looking like piss poor trash.. Not to mention they have put up 30+ points at Mile High every game so far so it's not unreasonable to expect it again.. Trust me, there are people out here who watch Football.. Don't insult my intelligence.
stupid fuck

:pipebomb:

• Haha
Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
http://www.tmz.com/2014/12/03/michael-sam-im-not-in-the-nfl-because-im-gay/

Michael Sam = delusional clown

"I was SEC DPOY! Has nothing to do with talent!"

Ya, well Tim Tebow won a fucking Heisman, how'd that work out for him? or is Tebow also out of the NFL for being gay?

Honestly.. this scenario wouldn't surprise me about Tebow :).. Michael Sam is just too short to play the position he wants to maybe if he switched over to LB or something he might be able to make a practice squad.. or just play outside of the NFL.. there are other leagues out there that will take a player like Sam.. or Tebow for that matter.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
The sad thing is tons of people believe he isn't in the league because he is gay. blueberries

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The sad thing is tons of people believe he isn't in the league because he is gay. blueberries
Oh I know a few of those cats and I say the same thing to them but they're just like you're Blue if you think him being gay isn't what is holding him back.. I'm just like have you ever seen the mother fucker? With his lack of size he would get buried by most starting offensive lineman in the league.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
The Darin young card.

Packers to FUCK ATL up Monday night. Jordy going to get 2 td's for sure.