2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
HE WAS OUT OF BOUNDS! THAT'S BULLSHIT! PUT 2 SECONDS BACK ON THE CLOCK!

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Most disgusting performance by the Ravens secondary that I've seen since...a few weeks ago vs Pittsburgh. Just goes to show how much of a liability the back side of our defense is.Never seen a DB group hold a 9-3 team back to 7-5 like this

Snowman1

Reaction score
Most disgusting performance by the Ravens secondary that I've seen since...a few weeks ago vs Pittsburgh. Just goes to show how much of a liability the back side of our defense is.Never seen a DB group hold a 9-3 team back to 7-5 like this

I've loved how Flacco has played lately. The OL has really protected him well this year, may be the best OL in the league. Forsett is a freakin' machine, Torrey and the random other receivers are playing some really good ball to go with the TE's playing above their heads. Outside of the dumb ass penalties (seriously Dumervil get your eyes checked) the front 7 is awesome, you can't run on us even though the pass rush SHOULD be a lot better given the names involved. Jacoby's an awesome returner and Koch + Tucker are possibly the best special teams duo in the league...

...fuck anthony levine.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
If the packers pull this win off, it's going to be rowdy in WI tonight.
happy_rodgers.gif

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Love the Bills D-Line so much, It's a big part of why we're winning. Denver is gonna kill us tho, no doubt, unless Kyle Orton explodes.

• Haha
Reactions: Just Kevin

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Dolphins look like pure shit tonight... I'm turning the game off and hoping for the best.. I can't watch this shit.

The AFC East match-ups between those two teams are always pretty solid, plus it helped that Chris Johnson was able to turn up a couple of runs against a pretty stout Dolphins D.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
The Dolphins have Baltimore, New England, and Minnesota coming up the last 3 weeks and are sitting at #6 in the AFC right now... I still believe they can make the playoffs.. but I'm not overly confident anymore with that performance against the Jets.. still way too inconsistent.

Snowman1

Reaction score
The Dolphins have Baltimore, New England, and Minnesota coming up the last 3 weeks and are sitting at #6 in the AFC right now... I still believe they can make the playoffs.. but I'm not overly confident anymore with that performance against the Jets.. still way too inconsistent.

Kansas City, Cleveland, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Miami, Buffalo all at 7-5 and I'm not even gonna bother with tiebreaker scenarios. One of them is in line for the #6 seed.

The clusterfuck is real.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
It's going to be a fun ending to this season over the next couple of weeks.. can't wait for the Superbowl to begin!

Reactions: Just Kevin