2012 End Of The World

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
December 21st where supposedly all going to die when the world ends, based on the Mayan's predictions/ Not going to go into detail about it as I assume most people have heard the story already. Basically just looking to see who really buys into this.

Personally I think it's a load of shit and nothing is going to happen, based mainly on the fact that I'm not a firm believer in any sort of ancient predictions/prophecy. Just hoping that the idiots that do believe in it don't freak out about it and do something stupid.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
People started being Blue and selling shit when they thought the zombie apocalypse stuff came out last year which common sense should set in and say if we're gonna get taken over by zombie's why would money matter. But anyways as far as this goes I personally think at most something with the world is gonna change but not the end of the world since it's supposedly the end of the world as we know it. At the least not a damn thing will happen and was just a case of the calendar not being wrote up to that point. Thing that gets me is if the world was really gonna end then there is nothing you can do about it. So basing how you live your life around it is really dumb to me.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I somewhat fear a mass-suicide is going to happen that day due to people believing the world will actually end.

I think it's all a hoax, there's no proof.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
As Blue as that sounds you're probably right about people just all of a sudden offing themselves esp if something like a big earthquake happens and they freak out and think it's a sign of the end of the world.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
I survived the last end of the world last year, and the millenium bug.

Pretty immune to these things now.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I wanna be blunt I wanna be blunt :D

The people believing that the world is going to end on Dec. 21 are idiots. Simple as that. They are idiots.

How many end of the world predictions have there been thus far? I mean it started way back in the 60s and look... we're in 2012 now. The world still seems to be spinning like it was back then. Although it may be slower or faster... I dunno I'm not that scientific but I think the rotation of the world has changed slightly... ah well

at either rate... their calender ran out... maybe they ran out of room to add more dates on their calender. But really... the amount of stock that people will put on the calender of an EXTINCT civilization... people will believe anything. I mean just look at the whole Y2K "scare" had people buying gallons of water like crazy. Know what I did that day? I had my Dr. Pepper in hand and watched the ball drop. After the ball dropped I got on my computer and forgot what I did on there. But seriously... instead of worrying about when the world is going to end... why not... and I know this may seem like a foreign concept... enjoy the life that is already being lived now? Life will end when it is time for it to end. Whether you think it is going to end on the 21st, end tomorrow, end in 50 years is not going to change anything. The days are still going to go on as is. So I say live life as you are and when the time comes... it will come.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
The Bengals and The Lions made the playoffs in the same year, some truth to this after all. :dancing:

I kid, I kid, why anyone thinks anyone can predict the end of the World is beyond me, how stupid are people? Don't answer that.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Mayan calendar is not based on twelve months and ended three years ago so the end of the world has come and gone.

By my count i've survived it 6 times already.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I'm a survivor... just like that Destiny Child song. I survived the end of the world while on the bed playing video games... hmmmmm does that mean playing video games saves lives? Guess I should test that theory on the 21st. Need a game to play though. Will WWE 13 be out by then? Gotta plan my big match for that day :D

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Am I the only one hoping for mass suicides? Would make the world better off in the long run by getting rid of the blueberries.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Am I the only one hoping for mass suicides? Would make the world better off in the long run by getting rid of the blueberries.

I don't, sure they might be dumb for believing it but it's all the medias fault for always reporting it and the movie industry, etc. I don't wish anyone dead.

I think the world won't end in 2012 just like all the other previous end of the world assumptions that never happened, the Mayan Calendar theory makes you wonder more but I think that 2012 has just been more mainstream and especially with the movie. It will probably just pan out like all other theories with the world not ending as I said.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
If you listen to Mayans that means you think we are gonna to either go into the Earth at the end of this year or leave it because they were lizard people that we can't find a comprehensible cemetery or burial ground for. Think about that first. Go ahead and argue but only argue with me if you can find dead Mayans.

Killswitch

Reaction score
Even though their prediction is way off-base, I have to give them some respect for their convictions. Saying the world will end on a given day in the very near future and putting it all over the billboards/radio/media is a very ballsy thing to do.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I'm sure plenty of money could be made exploiting people in this endeavor. Thankfully... I'm not that kind of person that would willingly take advantage of their insecurities and lack of a thought process to think for themselves :)

I think

Deuce

Reaction score
This is complete and utter bullshit, no one should believe this will happen. I will laugh at all the believers once nothing happens plus, we are supposed to run out of drinking water in 2050 something, apparentyl. :lol: