• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2011-2012 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

Killswitch

That looked like the pass Tom Brady threw to Wes Welker in the Superbowl...Wade was wide open for the easy lay in, but Lebron threw him some trash. HAHA.

SAIYANS

Knew that was short because of how he danced to try to talk it in .. glad ... I hope we get OT because they are serious

I still remember that 03 All star Game and thought it was the best in the past decade easily

SAIYANS

Lulz, Blake hit the one he should have missed. He misses the second and the lock starts and eats half their time

Killswitch

I hope something like that happens to the Miami Heat in the playoffs and they lose because of it. I love Wade, but I'm not the biggest fan of LBJ especially after his comments towards CLE and saying he'd hope they would welcome him back open arms...yeah OK Lebron whatever you say you piece a trash.

SAIYANS

Kobe cheated and had Melo's jersey as they wanted him lol. Don't get not having LeBron at least be an option to shoot, make Wade take it out

Killswitch

OKC looks awful scary this year I would be surprised if they didn't make it to the Finals...them vs. the Heat would make an interesting Finals.