2011-2012 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Then why is he not in Golden State no more?
They changed owners. He improved their record drastically from the previous year with Nelson, but the team was sold and the new owner brought in Jackson as his coach

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
D. Wade's tweet regarding the Dwight thing and loyalty summed it up going "Loyalty hahahaha" because while it's cool Dwight opted in for at least next year don't go insulating people's intelligence acting like he never asked for a trade and thinking a 1 year opt in means the same thing as a long term commitment.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Dwight just wanted the attention. He wanted people to talk about him... he wanted to be a star and now he is.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
He's been a star for years, bro. He was genuinely confilcted and made a media circus about it.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Yeah wouldn't say this was about being a star he already was at that status from the dunk contest alone and being known as one of the more charismatic guys in the league. I think here he just didn't wanna come off like Lebron and come off like a douche bag since it just seems he can't handle not being liked. Just handled this really bad and still is unless he ends up signing long term after this whole I'm being loyal thing.,

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Portland TrailBlazers just beat the best team in the entire NBA aka the Chicago Bulls in Chicago. Somebody explain to me how the hell this happened. My god. How happy am I right now.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Was funny as hell seeing the Warriors fan react to the owner the way they did. Shit was like a wrestling promo with the way they were giving him heat.

SAL

Reaction score
Derek Fisher's going to sign with the Thunder.

He's going to win more NBA titles than Kobe. Hee.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Kinda wanted to see him sign with the Clippers just so PSYCH would be forced to hate him.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I legit laughed my ass off at Drew tonight. He stopped and popped a 3 for the hell of it. Then he got benched and laughed his ass off in the face of Brown on the way there and was just chilling.

What made it funnier was the reaction of the players.
Kobe - I saw nothing wrong with it, reminded me of young me trying to expand my game, coaches overreacted we'll adress them
Pau - We will address the coaches tonight
Ron - I thought it was a good shot (actually did the its good hand gesture when Drew took it during the game)
Matt - I told him to put some more arc on it next time
Sessions - he blew an assist for me
Josh - I told him thanks for the playing time

Andrew - All I got from it was that I shouldn't miss them. I plan on taking some more from here on out. And when asked why he didn't join the huddles, I was sitting where he told me to.

Best part was Mike putting him during the 4th quarter and him then faking a three, dribbling, and then doing the Kobe spin and fade while laughing back to the bench

These fools were all straight trolling Mike and the coaches on Kcal's post game show LMAO

This pic sums it up as Mike and Vinny may both be gone lol
530172_10100933316258591_6018131_59215956_1380597712_n.jpg

Last edited:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Looks like some immature bullshit to me. I don't know what exactly is going on but if it's some crying over we miss Phil stuff then they need to get over it.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Ron said it when he asked what has Mike won? He's a stat guy without a feel to the game.

Like it or not he went into a locker room with guys who look at him, have won, and don't buy the bs he is shoveling about this is how you win. Timeline has really been funny as the only one to not bash him in the media has been Kobe. Kobe's shrugged off what he said like what do I care but the others have blasted him
  • Drew had already questioned him publicly three times before about why was he told to switch on guards, why wasn't he getting the ball in the correct spots, and why were the big 3's minutes so high to the LA Times.
  • Pau questioned his role and being told to shoot jumpers over playing in he post and wasting his skills.
  • Matt questioned him on twitter and mason & ireland about being benched with no reason given, and only was added to the rotation when people started chanting we want matt.
  • Fish told Kerr he didn't get why he felt it was necessary for him to call every single play out to vets who have been there and won before. He called a closed door players meeting. He took the clipboard from him in Minny to break a zone Brown couldn't and Bynum quickly gave him credit and dismissed Brown getting it.
  • Ron called him a stat guy without a feel for the game. That hurt the worse because he was one of his former assistants so anyone who would know how qualified he was or what he is capable of would be Ron.
  • Luke went to Ding and questioned his rotations. He wanted to know why minutes weren't being earned and he given a shot instead of the coach playing favorites, despite his play at PF being good in the only extended time he got versus Phoneix and Utah.
  • Josh wanted to know why he was taken out the rotation as did reporters, and he said he was told nothing.
  • Mike told Lisa Salters last game he promised Blake he would still get his minutes as he doesn't want to lose him

Passive aggressive crap Mike pulls with not even sticking with why he made a decision and apologizing the next day isn't getting him, Keuster, or Snyder respect in that locker room. I mean he has said Kobe shot bad on 4 occasions and in less than 24 hours apologized and said I'm sorry, he took good shots and should keep playing that way which made Kobe smile and laugh at him when asked about him.

That said, I ain't even mad. The team is united. I have never seen a bunch who all deflect blame from one another and justify one anothers decisions. Probably the closest group in years. They are united, which is refreshing from the Shaq/Kobe teams. Mike is the problem and so is his clown squad of a staff. Nice to see the players have one another back and them trolling him was funny as fuck. I mean he looked like he was going to have a seizure with the twitching when Bynum pulled the fake a 3, spin, turn round fade from 18ft out while the players all thought it was funny and high fiving him on the way back to the bench.

Mike ain't winning no fight when the locker room ain't split and no one wants to follow his message because on Fish's words "who is he talking to like we ain't won before"

Last edited:

SAL

Reaction score
I'm going to start giving others the gift of TLDR'ing Psych's posts:

"My team blatantly disrespects and undermines their coach LOL awesome they're going to win the title."

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
They are winning in spite of him and have all year. If he gets axed like Rudy I'm happy as I want no part of him the next couple years

SAL

Reaction score
Okay, and who's the next awesome hot-shot coach who's going to get these blueberries' respect?