2011-2012 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
And Lebron needs to stop being a pussy and get in the Dunk contest just once before he gets to the point where he can't dunk like that anymore. Should have done it his rookie year.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Nash knows he might not survive without those trainers. His only comparable alternatives are Vitti who is so dilligent he was treating Kobe at his house during the Superbowl and the Pistons staff which kept Dice going strong, but it makes no sense to go to Detroit or for LA/PHX to deal with one another. Plus if he stays, he might get a front office or announce job when he retires

If Cuban can't get Deron though, I would not be shocked to see him overpay for Nash to retire there with Dirk. I mean he wants Deron and Kidd to play together reportedly, so Kidd and NAsh ain't far fetched

Last edited:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
And Lebron needs to stop being a pussy and get in the Dunk contest just once before he gets to the point where he can't dunk like that anymore. Should have done it his rookie year.
Don't you know, he will compete if Kobe, McGrady, and Vince will. His dumb ass said that after all

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Nash knows he might not survive without those trainers. His only comparable alternatives are Vitti who is so dilligent he was treating Kobe at his house during the Superbowl and the Pistons staff which kept Dice going strong, but it makes no sense to go to Detroit or for LA/PHX to deal with one another. Plus if he stays, he might get a front office or announce job when he retires
That and he is legit thankful for what Phoenix has done for his career and loves it here. I know we are in this day and age where guys think they gotta go make All Star teams to win a championship but wish they would at least play up how loyal and throwback he is with his attitude towards it. We've seen older players do this whole go to teams that are contenders to piggy back for a championship and it's failed.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Don't you know, he will compete if Kobe, McGrady, and Vince will. His dumb ass said that after all
T-Mac can't even jump anymore, lol. Hope he said that at least while McGrady was in his prime. We got Blake and Howard so that needs to work for him as far as star power goes. Do those 3 and newbie like Evans.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
He said that two years ago when Kobe was in need of knee surgery on the way to his 5th ring, Tracy was recovering from microfracture with the Knicks, and Vince was sucking in Orlando.

He wouldn't have uttered that shit as a rookie or sophomore because those guys could still jump

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Smh so that was just him being funny in saying I'll never do it. Just don't get it as I don't think he'd lose anyways as he is that talented of a dunker.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
That and he is legit thankful for what Phoenix has done for his career and loves it here. I know we are in this day and age where guys think they gotta go make All Star teams to win a championship but wish they would at least play up how loyal and throwback he is with his attitude towards it. We've seen older players do this whole go to teams that are contenders to piggy back for a championship and it's failed.
Conversely few players have ever played with as much talent as Nash has played with in his career. He basically spent most of his career on a team capable of contending and with multiple all stars in Phoenix (second stay) and Dallas. Few legends who piggy back have had that comparable talent (maybe a good partner like Stockton and Kemp)

Smh so that was just him being funny in saying I'll never do it. Just don't get it as I don't think he'd lose anyways as he is that talented of a dunker.
Does he have anything but a reverse, wind mill, and power dunk? I mean we know Kobe, Mac, and Vince could do 360's and go between the leg. I think limited moves is why he won't do it.

Still say Rondo getting in over Josh Smith is bull shit. Boston ain't winning and he ain't been healthy either

Last edited:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
He's done a between the legs dunk during a actual game in high school so it'd be cake for him in a contest. Don't think there is a dunk he can't do as far as how much skill he has just won't show it off in a contest for whatever reason.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
He was under 220 before he came in. He is damn near 250 now, I just don't see it. They should let Candice Parker dunk since WNBA players can be in the shooting stars stuff

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
That's why I said he should have got in when he was a rookie. I still think he could pull it off now if he wanted. I wouldn't mind Candice Parker since that would be big but I think she'd be pretty limited unless she can do stuff I don't know about.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
She couldn't need more attempts than Nate

Killswitch

Reaction score
That first 3pt by Lebron was pure luck imo, I knew when he shot up that second one it had no chance he was being greedy by shooting that especially being down in the game. All-Star break or not...you've been down the whole game and now you have a chance to come back and that's how you handle it?

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Hot damn Westbrook

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Does not seem like Iggy has played outside the dunk tonight when I just saw him on the sideline