• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2011-2012 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

PHX

Legacy Member
That's not anymore likely due to the pure fact of if they trade Nash they'd do it for young players and picks.

Phenomenal1

Sacramento got lucky as fuck tonight. Portland missed like 10 FTs, blew 2-3 fast breaks, & missed the last two 3 pointers that would have sent it to OT after SAC turned it over with like 9 seconds to play.

SAIYANS

Pumped to see the Lakers beat 8 guys at once as the refs made it so obvious the espn and nba tv guys were joking about the rigging. Wonder how much they lost tonight

SAL

Pumped to see the Lakers beat 8 guys at once as the refs made it so obvious the espn and nba tv guys were joking about the rigging. Wonder how much they lost tonight

You're not ever allowed to cry about the officials. This is the 25th time I've told you that.

Showtime

Sal I hope you think the same way because the Celtics have gotten the same calls the Lakers have in their many years. And you support the most babied franchise in the last decade in sports...the Patriots. I don't really like when people complain about calls, because the game comes down to a lot more than one bad call or a couple bad calls, but the officials have been incredibly terrible this year. Honestly, the NBA needs to fix this shit for next season because the officials make terrible call after terrible call, and Bynum/Dwight never get called for three in the key even though they just sit in there on offense while Lebron is running and carrying the ball without dribbling and not getting called for it.

SAL

Sal I hope you think the same way because the Celtics have gotten the same calls the Lakers have in their many years. And you support the most babied franchise in the last decade in sports...the Patriots. I don't really like when people complain about calls, because the game comes down to a lot more than one bad call or a couple bad calls, but the officials have been incredibly terrible this year. Honestly, the NBA needs to fix this shit for next season because the officials make terrible call after terrible call, and Bynum/Dwight never get called for three in the key even though they just sit in there on offense while Lebron is running and carrying the ball without dribbling and not getting called for it.

You're the new person whose posts I won't read. Congrats!

Showtime

it's ok, I realize that you're mad the refs didnt help the Pats enough today for them to win the game.

SAL

Troll posting is the next best thing to entertaining troll posting, which is the next best thing to constructive posting. So, well done!

Go Lakers/Colts, because that makes sense!

Duke Nukem

The Hornets are so fucking depressing. I mean I know their not going to be playoff good, but losing to the Kings. Ugh.

LaBrandon Aldridge

He's restricted, so they can just match whatever he signs. Kaman is coming off of the books after the season, they'll probably have the first pick in the draft, and they have Minnesota's 1st. Things will get better.

Killswitch

He wasn't given the offer he was wanted. Blame that on not having an actual owner. He didn't say he won't. There's a good chance he re-signs this summer for the extra $26 mil, if not at the least a 1-year deal. Pacers are the only real "threat".