2009 World Series Champions - New York Yankees

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

I don't necessarily agree with that statement. The way I look at it is as long as you remain loyal to whatever team you cheer for regardless of geographical location. I remember when they won the world series back in 2000 yes I was 10 but regardless then every damn body was rocking Yankees hats and t-shirts but as the years progressed, the 2003 Flordia fiasco, the 2004 Boston debacle, the 2008 No-Post season at all less and less Yankee "fans" were around here and more and more Boston "fans" started showing up out of the wood-work.

But I do see where you are coming from I may not be a "New York born and bred" Yankee fan but I still consider myself a fan of the Yankee fan and regardless I will remain a Yankee fan.