• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
*random production worker shows up*
"Shell Yeah!"

*Sharkboy grabs two waters the worker just happens to have handy and smashes them together before chugging*

Sharkboy
AND THAT'S THE FISHIN LINE! Cuz Sharkboy says so!

*He gives Dean and the worker double middle fingers before walking off*

Last edited:

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score
Chavo+Guerrero+HD+Wallpapers3.jpg

--Chavo Guerrero hits the training facility to prepare for his X-Division Championship match tomorrow--

hiac-big-show-is-our-new-whc.jpg

--Bigshow enters the arena with the HoH Title in hand and begins heading towards the ring--

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
As the Camera is rolling, Natalya is seen standing in the ring looking out at the crowd, which are all out cheering the two time Women's Champ. Mic in hand, standing in the ring patiently waiting for the Audience to quite down.
-
Cheering and clapping finally dies down long enough to hear what Nattie has to say.
-

Thank You all for your kindness and Generosity. I'm standing here tonight as YOUR 2 time Women's Champ. Thank you for the Support. Im actually here to Challenge anyone that is brave enough to come out here and Sign along this dotted line stateing that u want a match with me Tonight at Velocity.

Natalya awaits for an opponent to come out while looking at the Titantron.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoneStar305

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Ambrose is Psyched up and ready as the Guest Ref for Thursday night's Match between Roman and Big Show. Ambrose has a plan and He cant wait to put that plan into Action.

Reactions: LoneStar305

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score

*HoH crowd erupts when the World Heavyweight Champion Bigshow walks out from behind the curtain and stands tall at the top of the ramp holding his title in one hand and a microphone in the other*

*Show glances around as fans reach for highfives and surprisingly send cheers his way*
Crowd: Welcome back! Welcome back! Welcome back!

*Show smirks before raising the microphone*
Bigshow: Last week I was assualted backstage before my championship celebration and many of you may even think I deserved it. But guess what? I didnt even miss ONE show! What does that tell you? The coward that assualted me is WEAK and couldnt get the job done. This is House of Hardcore...you think one little attack backstage is going to slow me down?

*Show chuckes to himself looking amused*

Bigshow: Well think again. The difference between my attacks and this mystery coward are mine were done face to face. I dont jump anyone and refuse to. When I beat your @ss I want you to be 100% positive who delivered that to you. So, if the punk b!tch who hit me from behind with a foreign object is watching this...just know Im going to rip you limb from limb.

*Crowd sends mixed cheers with excitement and intimidation*​

Bigshow: As far as Roman Reigns goes, Im sorry you got so unlucky kid. You took a HUGE gamble leaving WWE and signing with a brand new wrestling promotion..HoH. Then Roman, you worked hard to win that Number 1 contenders match. You took out a big guy with a lot to prove in Matt Morgan. But all for what? What is to come from all your hard fought effort?

*Show shakes his head and steps in toward the camera never losing eye contact with the viewers*
Bigshow: Disappointment. That is what will be the fruit of your labor Roman. You will be taught tonight the same lesson that many young superstars before you..including myself had to learn. That when it's not your time, you shut your f*ckin mouth and get to the back of the line..and guess what Reigns? Your time might not ever come here in HoH. Because I dont plan on going anywhere.

*Show dusts off his World Championship and heads backstage as his music hits and the crowd gives a mixed reaction*

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
250px-Velocity_Logo.png

Match Card
( Tonight @ 9PM EST)

Singles Match
Sharkboy Vs. JJ Sky(Local Talent)

Handicap Match
Khali & Jinder Mahal Vs. Matt Morgan

No DQ Match
Chris Jericho Vs. Baron Corbin

Hardcore Match
(X-Division Championship)

Chavo Guererro Vs. Aj Styles

Steel Cage Match
(HoH World Championship)

(Ref-Dean Ambrose)
Bigshow Vs. Roman Reigns

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista

*HoH crowd erupts when the World Heavyweight Champion Bigshow walks out from behind the curtain and stands tall at the top of the ramp holding his title in one hand and a microphone in the other*

*Show glances around as fans reach for highfives and surprisingly send cheers his way*
Crowd: Welcome back! Welcome back! Welcome back!

*Show smirks before raising the microphone*
Bigshow: Last week I was assualted backstage before my championship celebration and many of you may even think I deserved it. But guess what? I didnt even miss ONE show! What does that tell you? The coward that assualted me is WEAK and couldnt get the job done. This is House of Hardcore...you think one little attack backstage is going to slow me down?

*Show chuckes to himself looking amused*

Bigshow: Well think again. The difference between my attacks and this mystery coward are mine were done face to face. I dont jump anyone and refuse to. When I beat your @ss I want you to be 100% positive who delivered that to you. So, if the punk b!tch who hit me from behind with a foreign object is watching this...just know Im going to rip you limb from limb.

*Crowd sends mixed cheers with excitement and intimidation*​

Bigshow: As far as Roman Reigns goes, Im sorry you got so unlucky kid. You took a HUGE gamble leaving WWE and signing with a brand new wrestling promotion..HoH. Then Roman, you worked hard to win that Number 1 contenders match. You took out a big guy with a lot to prove in Matt Morgan. But all for what? What is to come from all your hard fought effort?

*Show shakes his head and steps in toward the camera never losing eye contact with the viewers*
Bigshow: Disappointment. That is what will be the fruit of your labor Roman. You will be taught tonight the same lesson that many young superstars before you..including myself had to learn. That when it's not your time, you shut your f*ckin mouth and get to the back of the line..and guess what Reigns? Your time might not ever come here in HoH. Because I dont plan on going anywhere.

*Show dusts off his World Championship and heads backstage as his music hits and the crowd gives a mixed reaction*

*Roman Reigns watched from backstage on a monitor.

*An interviewer approaches Roman for a response, holding a mic to his mouth.*

Interviewer [ So Roman, what do you think of what Bigshow had to say about you and the match tonight?? ]

*Roman turns around with a smile and then.....whistles "Don't Worry, Be Happy" while taking a scroll down the hall.*

• Haha

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
*Baron Corbin walks around the back, asking jobbers and production workers for Dean Ambrose.*

Baron Corbin [ CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHERE DEAN AMBROSE IS ?!?? ]

*He walks down the hall checking locker rooms.*

• Haha

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Back in the women's L.R, Natalya had just finished getting showered when she realized her Clothes had gone missing. An interviewer passing by her Room heard her shouting.

What the Heck?! Where are my clothes! I just had them right here! This isnt funny!

Bags and things can be heard being shoved out of the way.

AH, Come on! This, This can't be happening. Not today of all days. I will find whoever took them.

Grabs a towel in hopes that maybe nobody is outside so she can run across to her Room. Opens the door and surprises herself and the interviewer.
A scream can be heard throughout HoH's hallways and a door slams shut.

A very surprised and Embarrased interviewer with a Red Hand print on his face can be seen roaming the hallway looking dazed.

OOC- I wonder who will run into the interviewer next?

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
*Dean Ambrose hear's Corbin hollering for his name*

*AH, Crap! He found out! Must hide til after tonights match. Hmmm, Where can I hide. I KNOW, I'll hide in Natalya's L.R, Nobody will know to look in the women's L.R.*

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
*Dean Ambrose hear's Corbin hollering for his name*

*AH, Crap! He found out! Must hide til after tonights match. Hmmm, Where can I hide. I KNOW, I'll hide in Natalya's L.R, Nobody will know to look in the women's L.R.*
*Baron's voice gets closer as he keep hollering and looking in the different male locker rooms.*

BC [ AMBRRROOOOSSSEEE!!!! GET OUT HERE, YOU TWERP!! ]

baron-1.jpg

• Haha

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Natalya thinking that maybe the close is clear, Pops her head out her door and see's nobody around, But also hearing holloring. She decided to make a mad dash for it. Upon arriving at her room door, She's realizes its locked and remember's she left her key in the L.R, So she quickly runs over to find IT has been locked as well. Suddenly realizing she is wearing nothing but a towel, She starts to panic abit.

Grrr! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!
I cant believe this!

Before she can think of what else to do, Baron Corbin walks out from around the corner, Banging on doors....

OOC- I wonder if Corbin will help her or What will Corbin do in this situation?

Reactions: Death Walker