• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Natalya thinking that maybe the close is clear, Pops her head out her door and see's nobody around, But also hearing holloring. She decided to make a dash for it. Upon arriving at her room door, She's realizes its locked and remember's she left her key in the L.R, So she quickly runs over to find IT has been locked as well. Suddenly realizing she is wearing nothing but a towel, She starts to panic abit.

Grrr! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!
I cant believe this!

Before she can think of what else to do, Baron Corbin walks out from around the corner, Banging on doors....

OOC- I wonder if Corbin will help her or What will Corbin do in this situation?
OOC [ Who knows?? Lmao ]

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Natalya thinking that maybe the close is clear, Pops her head out her door and see's nobody around, But also hearing holloring. She decided to make a mad dash for it. Upon arriving at her room door, She's realizes its locked and remember's she left her key in the L.R, So she quickly runs over to find IT has been locked as well. Suddenly realizing she is wearing nothing but a towel, She starts to panic abit.

Grrr! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!
I cant believe this!

Before she can think of what else to do, Baron Corbin walks out from around the corner, Banging on doors....

OOC- I wonder if Corbin will help her or What will Corbin do in this situation?

*Baron Corbin sees Natalya but not paying her much attention.*

BC [ Damn it!! Natalya, have you seen Ambrose?? That freakin'.......chicken shit!! ]

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
*Feeling embarrased by her situation*

No, I hv not seen Ambrose. What do u want with him anyways? And in case you havn't noticed the only thing Im more concerned about at this point is.... I'VE BEEN LOCKED OUT of both my rooms and IM MISSING MY CLOTHES. I'VE BEEN STANDING HERE IN A TOWEL FOR TWO MINS WONDERING HOW IM GONNA GET BACK IN MY ROOM!

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
*Feeling embarrased by her situation*

No, I hv not seen Ambrose. And in case you havn't noticed the only thing Im more concerned about at this point is.... I'VE BEEN LOCKED OUT of both my rooms and IM MISSING MY CLOTHES. I'VE BEEN STANDING HERE IN A TOWEL FOR TWO MINS WONDERING HOW IM GONNA GET BACK IN MY ROOM!
*Baron still has a frustrated look, position himself by the women's shower room and gives the door a hard rear kick in hopes to taking out Dean Ambrose.*

BC [ Stand back, Natty I got this!! ]

*Baron moves Natalya aside with his arm, get up close on her locker room, gives the door a kick but it does nothing then he grabs the handle. Baron Corbin throw his weight into the door, shoulder first. It takes a few times but the door gives way as he busted the lock.*

BC [ Here, be safe....Naughty. AMMBBRROOOOSSSEEE!! ]

*he continues down the hallway to offices and break rooms.*

Reactions: AngleV2

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Ambrose Just narrowly missing the door as it came busting open, Had dove for cover behind a couch in time for Corbin to not have seen him. He waits for corbin to leave before getting up from behind the couch. As he walks out from the room, Natalya see's him. Still feeling embarrased (in part by what Corbin said to her before leaving) She doesnt stop to ask or question him why he was hiding, She figured it out when she heard his name being called but didnt care. She ran in her room.
-

Reactions: Death Walker

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Ambrose decides to do the Unthinkable and perhaps May Regret this decision.
Sneaking up on Corbin, Dean Shoves Corbin into the Concret wall, Knocking Corbin out cold from the surprise attack. Finding some Rope, He decides to quickly Hog Tie Corbin before he wakes up from his knock out. He then shoves him into an Ambulance and gives the driver the ok to leave.

Last edited:

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Dean starts laughing at seeing Corbin Hog Tied. Before throwing him into the Ambulance, Dean decided to take a picture.

This will come in Handy later. Soo long, Corbin, It was nice knowing ya. You shouldnt mess With the Lunatic Fringe or you'll get what's coming to ya.

Last edited:

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Tommy Dreamer happens to be watching the HoH Network and sees whats going on between Ambrose and Corbin*

Dreamer
That crazy s.o.b..

*Calls the non emergency line and gets a hold of the ambulance*

Dreamer
We have a show tonight, get that hog tied bastard back here. Hes fine.

*Hangs up and gets back to working on Velocity ish*

• Haha
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

-AMBROSE-
Ah, shoot! He's back.
Well, he better stay out of my way if He knows what's good for him.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
After her embarrasing encounter, Natalya can be seen in the training room watching Roman train.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score

-AMBROSE-
Ah, shoot! He's back.
Well, he better stay out of my way if He knows what's good for him.

Chris Jericho walks up to Ambrose and looks at the ambulance then back at the Lunatic Fringe

"What did you do this time?"

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
OOC: If AJ loses we riot lol

• Haha