• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Natalya walks into Dreamer's Office and takes a seat in a chair across from Tom's Desk.*

>> Good Evening Mr Dreamer. I wanted to personally give you an update to how Im doing. Firstly, I hv learned my lesson. Secondly, The Doc says Im all clear and Free to wrestle in Thursday Nights Match. I've put alot of training in for this and I will do all it takes to keep this Women's Title Safe.<<

Awaits for Dreamer's Response.

Dreamer
Great news Natalya. Im glad you will be ready to defend your title tonight. Everyone is excited to see who is going to accept the open invitation and come down to that ring. Good luck, i know youll give it everything you've got.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
OOC- Sorry Guys, Its just now I've been able to get on to do this. Been busy with church and such all evening.
OOC [ Don't feel bad, I fell asleep and just woke up right now. ]

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
*Roman Reigns can be seen getting a mic attached to his new "Nothing More Than Hardcore" t-shirt. Then he sits in a chair counter corner from the interviewer.*

50074176edb1d3364439eb1970b3f40a.jpg

Interviewer [ Hello Roman, and how are you doing today?? ]

Roman Reigns [ I'm good as ever, let's get into this interview. ]

Interviewer [ So Roman, how do you like your experience at House of Hardcore? ]

Roman Reigns [ I love it, it's good to be a part of this new format to wrestling program. I love the ideas that Tommy Dreamer have, I even like that we have some familiar faces here at House of Hardcore. ]

Interviewer [ Some would say that you've had a rough start in HoH this past week, how do you feel about the reactions you're receiving as of late? ]

Roman Reigns [ Yeah, it's been a little rough...]

*Roman rubs the back of his head*

[ However, I'm used to the animosity and jealousy at this point. But I will not tolerate anyone thinking I don't earn my right to be in the main scheme of things. People want to talk about the free ride I got from the last company I was in. I never asked for the position, I just wanted to do my role in that ring. I mean would you walk away from hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars?? I don't think anyone would. I did the job given to me and was very fortunate for quite some time. The company saw that the audience liked something about me while in The Shield, hell they saw it in Seth and Dean as well. Seth was the first one to be brought up to the top seat. He turned on me and Dean, then used The Authority to take on opportunities for the world title and more. Me and Dean later had our chances at winning the big titles, did very well as champions. Now I'm here to not take over the show but take on any and all challenges. People have seen me literally work my ass off in the last year. So I don't understand any other opinions or these excuses made by others involving my name. My first night here, I'm in the middle of my speech and Dean Ambrose comes out, talk some smack then hit me the forehead with the mic and walks off. It's cool, I haven't forgotten about it. A couple of days later, Jericho come into HoH and run his mouth off about me. So what I do? I wait til he's done whining to the GM and then I spear his ass. Moments later, Matt Morgan bash me in my head for no reason at all and goes on his way. Yeah, it's been a rough week and it'll probably get rougher. They're even making reference to my Big Dog moniker, I wasn't even going to use it no more. Sorry Tommy but if they want The Big Dog, they'll get The Big Dog!! Like I was trying to tell everyone, I'm here to make change, show the new Roman Empire what I can do and be the best there is in this business today. ]

Interviewer [ Alright. Uh, Matt Morgan "The Blueprint" has attacked you earlier in the week, leaving you bloody and out of commission. Matt Morgan is becoming one of the top prospect since House of Hardcore opened their doors. How do expect to contend with the likes of him? ]

Roman Reigns [ Honestly I'm impressed with the guy, he's been working hard to make a impact in his career and at HoH, he has the chance to show the world who he is and what he does. But....here's where the easy road stops, I'm not here allow him or anyone else to skate. Just like I'm not here to skate. I'm going back to the Roman I was awhile back.....remember when I got suspended then came back, full beard, anger smoking off of me, red in my eyes, red outlines in my ring gear, no talking, just attacking and fighting whoever was a threat. Yeah I think......I think I'm going back to that, this Thursday at Velocity. New attitude, new Roman, new shirt as you all can see. I'm putting House of Hardcore on notice, "I'm starting from the ground up and working my way to the top at my pace, using Nothing More....Than Hardcore!!". ]

a_1470554190tumblr_static_tumblr_static_12777v396abk4ckw0ok0gcw0k_640.jpg

Interviewer [ Anything more you want to say to Matt Morgan, HoH or about your number 1 contender's match?? ]

*Roman stands up from his seat, he lifts the arm he uses for Superman punching, up to his face*

Roman Reigns [ Beware.......there's a Big Dog on the loose! ]

*Roman removes the mic from his shirt as the backdrop is moved, revealing that he was in HoH all along and then he walks away with camera being set on the ground.*

Last edited:

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Dean Ambrose was heading to the Shower after a long work out when He see's Roman.
The interviewer Guy right behind Roman.

*Can you give us a moment, Please?"

Interviewer leaves to go find Y2J

*Yo, Roman, My Man. Just the Brother I wanted to see.

Gives Roman a brotherly hug and puts his hand on Roman's Shoulder.

*Im glad to see you back, Rome. Stronger and Better than ever and more Determined. I just wanted to stop and Say that I wish u the best of luck Tonight against your Competitor. Get Out there and show him what your made of and why they don't mess with 'The Big Dog'.
*As he points his finger at Romans Chest (Respectfully)*
If you win tonight we can hit up that new "Burger Joint" Up the road. Im telling ya man, They have the best award winning burger's anywhere. My treat from Brother to Brother. Anyways, Best of luck. I gotta get going. I have a Match tonight against AJ Styles. See ya around!

Reactions: Death Walker

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Dean Ambrose was heading to the Shower after a long work out when He see's Roman.
The interviewer Guy right behind Roman.

*Can you give us a moment, Please?"

Interviewer leaves to go find Y2J

*Yo, Roman, My Man. Just the Brother I wanted to see.

Gives Roman a brotherly hug and puts his hand on Roman's Shoulder.

*Im glad to see you back, Rome. Stronger and Better than ever and more Determined. I just wanted to stop and Say that I wish u the best of luck Tonight against your Competitor. Get Out there and show him what your made of and why they don't mess with 'The Big Dog'.
*As he points his finger at Romans Chest (Respectfully)*
If you win tonight we can hit up that new "Burger Joint" Up the road. Im telling ya man, They have the best award winning burger's anywhere. My treat from Brother to Brother. Anyways, Best of luck. I gotta get going. I have a Match tonight against AJ Styles. See ya around!

Roman Reigns [ Oh don't worry, "brother". I have a feeling your match tonight is going to be one for you to "remember". ]

*Roman creeps away into the back area, smiling deviously.*

tumblr_nk975ylkc41srbyoyo1_500.gif

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
OOC- I personally think ur doing great!
:emoji_ok_hand::emoji_thumbsup:
OOC [ I feel the same way about you, actually everybody been on point in their ideas and writing. This is becoming so fun! ]

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
OOC [ I feel the same way about you, actually everybody been on point in their ideas and writing. This is becoming so fun! ]
OOC- Agreed! Ive ran a few different Efeds in my day and havent seen people new to it catch on so quick with the promo writing. Hopefully we will continue to grow! Thanks again to everyone who continues to be a part of HoH.

Last edited:

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score
ooc- Everyone has been getting stronger and stronger with promos each time I read a new one. Well done peeps.

200.gif

Reactions: Death Walker

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
OOC- Agreed! Ive ran a few different Efeds in my day and havent seen people new to it catch on so quick with the promo writing. Hopefully we will continue to grow! Thanks again to everyone who continues to be a part of HoH.
Im hving more fun useing Real Character's than i would've had If I'd used my own Character. Or at least until I gain more experience