• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Natalya actually stands her ground. She may be nervous, but she's not afraid of the Big show.
She does the unthinkable and Give's him the Low Blow, once he's down its followed by a Knee shot to the head. A dazed Big Show in the middle of the mat. The crowd erupts into Cheering, some still shocked over Natalya being able to bring Big Show down in the ring.

Don't you ever come out here again and try to threaten me to get out of "Your" ring. I got news for you Buddy, This isn't Your ring. This belongs to all of the HoH performer's.

Spitting on the mat beside him, She gets out of the ring before he realizes what happened. Microphone back in hand, heading up the ramp towards the locker room.

My Challenge still stands in who wants to fight me for the Women's Title.

She drops the mic and looks around at the audience before heading the rest of the way up the ramp. Her Music playing behind her.

Last edited:

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Natalya actually stands her ground. She may be nervous, but she's not afraid of the Big show.
She does the unthinkable and Gives him the Low Blow, once he's down its followed by a Knee shot to the head.
A dazed big show in the middle of the mat. The crowd erupts into Cheering, some still shocked over Natalya being able to bring Show down in the ring.

Dnt u ever come out here again and try to threaten me to get out of "Your" ring. I got news for you Buddy, This isnt Your ring. This belongs to all of the HoH performer's.

Spiting on the mat beside him, She gets out of the ring before he realizes what Happened. Mic back in hand heading up the ramp towards the locker room.

My Challenge still stands in who wants to fite me for The Women's Title.

She drops the mic and looks around at the audiance before heading the rest of the way up the ramp. Her Music playing behind her.

OOC: Not a bad little promo, but the misspellings really throw themselves at the reader. Please try to use full words, that way there's no hindrances in the flow.

Reactions: LoneStar305

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score
**Bigshow now on 1 knee watching from the ring as Natalya heads backstage**

Show: She just signed her death warrant. Nobody disrespects the FACE of HoH like this!

**Seething with anger, Bigshow picks up his World title and heads to the back**

Reactions: AngleV2

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
OOC: Not a bad little promo, but the misspellings really throw themselves at the reader. Please try to use full words, that way there's no hindrances in the flow.

I went back through and fixed What I believe needed to be fixed. Let me know If there's anything else I may have missed

Reactions: Patriot Pants

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
As Natalya walk around the corner backstage, She is met Face to Face with Jericho and Reigns. Who were watching the Promo from one of the back rooms.

Reactions: LoneStar305

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score
As Natalya walk around the corner backstage, She is met Face to Face with Jericho and Reigns. Who were watching the Promo from one of the back rooms.

**Unfortunately for the Womens Television Champion, slowing down to try and chat was a very unwise decision**

**Bigshow turns the corner as well now standing behind Natalya towering over her**

**Bigshow wraps up Natty from behind and german suplexes her into production equipment and tables**

**Show then stands towering over her breathing heavier and heavier as anger continues to build.**

**HoH Security rushes him at this point but Show clotheslines two of them to the ground and one punch KOs another**

**Bigshow turns back to Natalya**

Bigshow: I dont know exactly who the hell you think you are. But nobody here in HoH gives a f*ck about you or your family name. Understand that this is MY arena. As long as I am World Champion I will continue to hold the reigns and do what I want. Now...ill leave you with one more reminder to never get in my way again...ever.

**Bigshow grabs a barely moving Natalya by the throat and lifts her straight into the air from the ground**

**Show lets out a monstrous roar before Choke Slamming her hard to the concrete floor**

**HoH medics rush on to scene to tend to her as he grabs his Championship and heads down the hall to simmer down**

giphy (1).gif

Last edited:

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
- Ambrose hears the commotion and comes running down the hall to see what on earth happened and see's Natalya barely moving on the floor.
He glances around the hall and see's Roman and Y2J Standing there and see's Big Show walk into his Locker Room.

* Well, Dnt just stand around, Somebody, GO GET DREAMER..... NOW!! *

- Whats gotten into that S.O.B Big Show Lately? Maybe he's got his Undies tied in knot. Somebody NEEDS to put an end to Big Show's Smugness. Dean says to himself.

Last edited:

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
- Ambrose hears the commotion and comes running down the hall to see what on earth happened and see's Natalya barely moving on the floor.
He glances around the hall and see's Roman and Y2J Standing there and see's Big Show walk into his Locker Room.

* Well, Dnt just stand around, Somebody, GO GET DREAMER..... NOW!! *

- Whats gotten into that S.O.B Big Show Lately? Maybe he's got his Undies tied in knot. Somebody NEEDS to put an end to Big Show's Smugness. Dean says to himself.

Quavo appears from around the corner of the corridor, he wants to feature in this segment, just like how he wants to feature on every god damn song released in 2017. He's wearing a colorful suit along with a Gucci belt and shoes. He walks up to Ambrose and then looks up at Jericho and Roman. He shouts at the top of his lungs.

Quavo: QUAVOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! SKR SKR.

He awaits the arrival of his favorite DJ.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Quavo appears from around the corner of the corridor, he wants to feature in this segment, just like how he wants to feature on every god damn song released in 2017. He's wearing a colorful suit along with a Gucci belt and shoes. He walks up to Ambrose and then looks up at Jericho and Roman. He shouts at the top of his lungs.

Quavo: QUAVOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! SKR SKR.

He awaits the arrival of his favorite DJ.

DJ Khaled dances from around the corner into the frame, Ambrose, Roman and Y2J stand there speechless, they can't believe that DJ Khaled is here. Looking like he's just come out of catering, he shouts..

"AYO BIG SHOW!"

Big Show turns to notice him, he immediately face palms.

"How 'bout we do this in the ring? Me and..."

"QUAVOOOOOOOO!"

"take on you in a handicap match, how does that sound?"

Khaled and Quavo await a response.

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
Im going to have to agree with LoneStar lol it was quite funny the first time but seems a bit stale at this point

Reactions: Death Walker

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Jericho codebreakers Khaled & Quavo and throws them out of the building

Jericho: Big Show, if you want them, they're outside, away from Y2J.

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
Quavo knocks the door of the GM's office several times.

Quavo: I'M THE ONE THAT HIT THAT SAME SPOT

ooc: I have an idea on who to properly sign-up as though ;)

Last edited:

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
OOC - Aight, no more Khaled and Quavo, we signing up as actual wrestlers.

A limo pulls into the HoH arena, the camera pans over to the side where a door opens, and out steps Jinder Mahal along with the Singh Brothers. Jinder wears a suit, and Samir & Sunil Singh wear plain white shirts.

"It is time that House of Hardcore finally adds some prestige to its name... and that comes with the arrival of me, Jinder Mahal. I am the Modern Day Maharaja, and I will rule this place, for me... and for the people in India. You people may not respect me for what I stand for, but it's just because I don't fit in with society, and I will prove doubters wrong and House of Hardcore will become my kingdom. I will rule this dump, and the only way people will know of it, is because Jinder Mahal was the person to make it relevant."

Jinder and the Singh Brothers walk out of frame, but then another door on the limo opens up and the person to step out is...

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
OOC- Top notch Sanic & Electro

HoH PSA- New MAX for how many Superstars you may be is 3. That is all.

Last edited: