• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Big+Show+-+ECW+Champion.jpg

---Bigshow walks up standing next to Jericho holding the HoH World Championship on his shoulder---

Show: Did he make fun of your scarf?
Jericho: Nope, He just run up and speared me. Didn't say anything except hey Jericho. Quite rude actually. He deserved whatever happened to him. Anyways hows it going big man? You brutally murdered any more jobbers?

Reactions: AngleV2

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score
Jericho: Nope, He just run up and speared me. Didn't say anything except hey Jericho. Quite rude actually. He deserved whatever happened to him. Anyways hows it going big man? You brutally murdered any more jobbers?

---Show looks down and manages to crack a smirk for the first time in awhile---

Bigshow: Not today...atleast I dont think. This place has changed me man. Its put me back in that ECW mindset and I just cant help but rip apart anyone trying to slow me down. But I guess it also has its perks..

-Glances down at his World title-

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Tommy Dreamer at his office desk*

Dreamer
Come in!

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Dreamer wakes up at his desk*

Tommy
Woops...must have dozed off. I need some wakey wakey juice.

*Heads to catering for a coffee*

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
*calls Tommy Dreamer from home*

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
*it's Roman Reigns giving you the news on his health since yesterday.*

Roman Reigns [ so um....about yesterday, it looks like I might not be able to make it to this next Velocity. Uh I don't know if you been told by the medical team or not. But um, the doctors said they want to make sure there's no severe hemorrhage to the brain since getting hit with a blunt object to my head. However, I'm not ready to give up EVER and I'm going to everything in my power to be ready for my match. I just wanted to let you know and I'll try to keep you updated by Tuesday, Wednesday. ]

Last edited:

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score

Roman Reigns [ so um....about yesterday, it looks like I might not be able to make it to this next Velocity. Uh I don't know if you been told by the medical team or not. But um, the doctors said they want to make their no severe hemorrhage to the brain since getting hit with a blunt object to my head. However, I'm not ready to give up EVER and I'm going to everything in my power to be ready for my match. I just wanted to let you know and I'll try to keep you updated by Tuesday, Wednesday. ]

Tommy Dreamer
Alroght Roman. Thank you for keeping me posted on your condition. Hopefully you will be good to go Thursday Night against Matt morgan but we wont force you. Rest up big guy.

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score

Roman Reigns [ so um....about yesterday, it looks like I might not be able to make it to this next Velocity. Uh I don't know if you been told by the medical team or not. But um, the doctors said they want to make their no severe hemorrhage to the brain since getting hit with a blunt object to my head. However, I'm not ready to give up EVER and I'm going to everything in my power to be ready for my match. I just wanted to let you know and I'll try to keep you updated by Tuesday, Wednesday. ]
OOC-Jk bro lol. Loving this stroyline so far tho

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Dreamer looks unsettled while speaking with Roman*

Tommy
Alright man no problem. Heal that head of yours for a few days and hopefully you can go Thursday Night. We'll just have to play it by ear.

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Tommy Dreamer
Alroght Roman. Thank you for keeping me posted on your condition. Hopefully you will be good to go Thursday Night against Matt morgan but we wont force you. Rest up big guy.

Roman Reigns [ Alright thanks, Tommy. I'll talk to you later. ]

*Roman hangs up the phone after Tommy Dreamer's last response.*