• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
As Dean Ambrose walk out of the LR He see's AJ walking thru the hall.
"S'up AJ, Whatcha doing?"

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
As Dean Ambrose walk out of the LR He see's AJ walking thru the hall.
"S'up AJ, Whatcha doing?"

*AJ turns around and throws on a big smile*

AJ Styles: DEANO!! Just the man I was looking for!

*Styles walks over to Ambrose and tries to pull of what he did to Tommy, but Dean quickly stops him*

AJ Styles: Listen ... You heard about the X-Division title being held in tournament right?

*Dean nods*

AJ Styles: Well it just so happens I need an opponent to face in round one and you're the perfect guy to face.

*AJ holds up a hand and moves it with the words*

AJ Styles: Picture it. The Phenomenal AJ Styles.

*looks at Ambrose*

AJ Styles: That's me.

*Goes back to doing the hand thing*

AJ Styles: Versus the Lunatic Fringe. How 'bout that?

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Dean Glances around the room in deep thought. Thinks about what Styles just said.
-

Ya know what? I like the sound of that. The Lunatic vs The Phenominal One.. Hmmm.

*Extends hand to AJ

You got yourself a deal, Styles.

Pulls Styles in closer

I will not be held responsible for what goes down. I am Unstable Ambrose. Its best u not forget that.

Ambrose walk away with a smirk and laughs at himself.

Heads for Tommy's Office with AJ behind

Reactions: Patriot Pants

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Thinks real hard......

I did get hit Pretty Hard Apparently, Ha! You know what, Tommy, Let me keep the match with AJ. Im sure there will be another time to go up against Rome.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Jericho, after wiping the dog shit off his shoe, goes and knocks on the door of the big boss man, Dreamer.

Reactions: AngleV2

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
07f4c828f96097d873b4f1a3c946e6b7.jpg

*Roman Reigns walks into the building (hair in man bun) decked out in a black suit and toting a gym bag.*

*he walks down the hall and heads to the locker room*

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

*Dreamer is sitting at his desk going over the card for Velocity when he hears Jericho knocking*

Tommy
Come on in!
Jericho opens the door to see Tommy sitting at his desk

Jericho: Sup, Tommy! Good to see ya after all of these years. Let's cut straight to the chase then and skip all of the friendly chatter. Why am I not on the card? I know I lost last week to Matt but still I thought the first EVER Undisputed Champion who beat two of the best wrestlers in history in the SAME NIGHT. I thought that man would not have to demand a match on the show while you have Vince's bitch walk in and get a number one contenders match! I want answers Tommy. Are you still sour over me beating you back in 09? Come on, man...tell me.

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Tommy smirks shaking his head*

Dreamer
Chris, those days are behind us. We both know we have moved on to bigger and better things here with HoH. Ill be straight up with you as I am with all of my Talent. You haven't been around. I have TONS of tickets being sold to see Y2J..yet I havent seen you go out to that ring once with a microphone and get the attention you claim to deserve.

Last edited:

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
*Tommy smirks shaking his head*

Dreamer
Chris, those days are behind us. We both know we have moved on to bigger and better things here with HoH. Ill be straight up with you as I am with all of my Talent. You haven't been around. I have TONS of tickets being sold to see Y2J..yet I havent seen you go out to that ring once with a microphone and get the attention you claim to deserve.
Jericho: That's funny because Big Show didn't go to the ring with a microphone at all when he was given a world title shot. I don't think he did. Instead he beat up a kid who we both know can't exactly defend themselves and that's good enough in your eyes? Should I just go out that door and codebreaker every production worker, referee, cafeteria worker and road agent and maybe I'll also get a world title shot?

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Dreamer sits back in his chair taking in everything Jericho has said*

Tommy
Listen Chris...I can understand why you feel unappreciated at the moment. I just want to see that fire in you again. Ive got you down for a Hardcore Match Thursday Night on Velocity. Bring everything you have Chris..because its going to be against me.

*Tommy stands up and puts his hand out for Jericho to shake*

Reactions: Patriot Pants