• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score
2016-02-23-1456197015-234848-ChavoJr.jpg

---Chavo Guererro hits the training facility to get some extra hours of training in---

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
<Natalya>
"Ah, Another Great Training Day"
Natalya Says to herself after training for two hours. As she's leaves to head to the women's L.R she runs into Ambrose. "Well, If it isnt the Lunatic Fringe! Hey, That was a great Match last night Between U and Big Show! U almost had him.. Sorry U didnt win though.
I wish u The Best of Luck next time Around. Now get out there and Train ur Butt off and show the HoH that u are still a worthy competitor."

<Ambrose>

"Thank You, Natalya. Hey, U put on a pretty Good Match yourself. Congrats for winning the Title. Great Job! Keep it up, Girl! I gotta go, I've got to work on How I can bring down the Big Show if we ever hv another match in the future"
As he turns to head towards the Ring, The camera Man pans in to see a Life Sized Dummy Of Big Show in a corner of the ring. Camera pans out and back towards Natalya. Here we can see Nattie looking confused a bit.

"Huh? I wonder what He plans on doing with that?" Turns and Walks towards the L.R for the day.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoneStar305

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
*The camera is position on GM Tommy Dreamer's closed office door, slowly panning out.*
*Suddenly the door opens and Baron Corbin steps out, thanking Mr. Dreamer for the opportunity and quickly walks away, out of the view of the camera.*
*Before the camera can focus on Baron Corbin,
a mysterious figure dressed in a all black hoodie, black gloves and a black ski mask with the breathing holes, steps into Tommy Dreamer's office. The person then close the door immediately and begin talking to the GM as the cameraman can only pick up a muffled conversation before fading to black*

Last edited:

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score
hqdefault.jpg

---Lights in the arena dim and House of Hardcore interviewer Rebecca is seen on screen interviewing Bigshow backstage---

Rebecca: Ladies and gentleman, here with me now for an exclusive interview is your newly crowned HoH World Champion...Bigshow!

---The crowd sends heavy boos in response as Show smirks with satisfaction---

---Rebecca looks nervous to interview the 7 Ft. monster but continues her duty---

Rebecca: Now Show, you were heavily favored in last nights Tables Match. Some are even saying you were basically handed the World title with little work put in to earn it. Do you have a response for your critics?

---Bigshow snatches the mic from her and jumps at Rebecca scaring her and sending her running the other way---

---Show slowly turns back to the camera looking extremely agitated---

Bigshow: Dont be confused people. Me beating Ambrose the way I did wont be the first time and it sure wont be the last. Whats wrong everyone? You arent used to seeing a man be able to go out to that ring and dismantle another human being the way I can? The thing is...you better get use to it! Im going absolutley nowhere. Im the king of the mountain here. Any other "critics" who have any questions can feel free to come say it to my face. Like it or not, I am YOUR HoH World Heavyweight Champion!

---Bigshow adjusts his World Title on his shoulder and walks off down the hall---

Last edited:
Reactions: Death Walker

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
*Back to the GM's office, the mysterious figure pulls out a paper out of the inside of his hoodie and slide it over across the desk to Mr. Dreamer. It's a signed contact for House of Hardcore as Tommy soon states after looking at it. He shakes hands with an enthusiatic Tommy Dreamer and then exit the office. Back to the outside of the office, the door swings open and the mysterious figure in black walks out and about the backstage area until the camera fades out, leaving everyone watching this show wondering who this person is*

Last edited:

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
*Next, Baron Corbin is seem testing his boxings skills out on a punching bag to work on his strikes. Punching with anger as he screams like a mad man.*

Baron Corbin [ GRRRRRR!!! AHHHH!!! ]

*clenching his teeth with each blow, he gives.*

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Next, Baron Corbin is seem testing his boxings skills out on a punching bag to work on his strikes. Punching with anger as he screams like a mad man.*

Baron Corbin [ GRRRRRR!!! AHHHH!!! ]

*clenching his teeth with each blow, he gives.*
---Chavo Guerrero approaches from the other side of the facility looking Corbin up and down unimpressed---

Guerrero
Another "Local Talent" jobber? C'mon man how many of you guys do we really need in HoH?

Reactions: Death Walker

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
*Now the mysterious figure from earlier walks out from behind backstage with no entrance music. The person takes their time with a casual stroll down to the ring. The mysterious figure step up the set of the nearest stairs and then step between the ropes. The crowd on edge, still a little curious even though Tommy Dreamer gave away the obvious clues. The person takes a mic and says.....*

[I'm back!!!]

*The crowd erupts into boos immediately and this masculine figure chuckles, flips back the hood over his head, removes the mask and gives a smug smile. It's Roman Reigns, getting hyped from the energy in the building. He takes a few seconds and begin to talk without any care in the world.*

[You know.......you don't have to like me..............]

*he smile once more and speaks.*

[Now Mr. Dreamer wants to tell me that there's "no dogs allowed" in "his yard". But with all due respect, I'm not here to apologize and I'm here to be the best in this yard. So if anyone has a problem with that then they can take it up with me, right here, right now. But I will not stop defeating each and every superstar there is.]

*The crowd is losing it and booing louder as Roman laughs it off.*

[I'm ready for anyone that think they can step toe to toe with "The Guy".]

*He stop and smile again then continues.*

[Because I'm here for the big fight and I'm not backing down, so who want it with The Big Do...]

*Roman's mic is turned off as he pat it for sound and he is soon interrupted by.......*

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
*Now the mysterious figure from earlier walks out from behind backstage with no entrance music. The person takes their time with a casual stroll down to the ring. The mysterious figure step up the set of the nearest stairs and then step between the ropes. The crowd on edge, still a little curious even though Tommy Dreamer gave away the obvious clues. The person takes a mic and says.....*

[I'm back!!!]

*The crowd erupts into boos immediately and this masculine figure chuckles, flips back the hood over his head, removes the mask and gives a smug smile. It's Roman Reigns, getting hyped from the energy in the building. He takes a few seconds and begin to talk without any care in the world.*

[You know.......you don't have to like me..............]

*he smile once more and speaks.*

[Now Mr. Dreamer wants to tell me that there's "no dogs allowed" in "his yard". But with all due respect, I'm not here to apologize and I'm here to be the best in this yard. So if anyone has a problem with that then they can take it up with me, right here, right now. But I will not stop defeating each and every superstar there is.]

*The crowd is losing it and booing louder as Roman laughs it off.*

[I'm ready for anyone that think they can step toe to toe with "The Guy".]

*He stop and smile again then continues.*

[Because I'm here for the big fight and I'm not backing down, so who want it with The Big Do...]

*Roman's mic is turned off as he pat it for sound and he is soon interrupted by.......*

Interupted By DEAN AMBROSE!!!

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
---Chavo Guerrero approaches from the other side of the facility looking Corbin up and down unimpressed---

Guerrero
Another "Local Talent" jobber? C'mon man how many of you guys do we really need in HoH?

*Baron Corbin start to walk off after Chavo Guerrero's comment and as Chavo turns his back, he comes full speed at him and clubbing him across the back.*

Baron Corbin [Oh another jobber huh?? Watch this "jobber" kick your ass.]

*Baron knees Chavo to the gut, and Chavo grunts before swing a melee of strikes at Baron Corbin. Baron quickly retreats away, trying to recover for now.*

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Interupted By DEAN AMBROSE!!!

*Roman stands there a little irritated but still smiles about the situation as he waits to see what Dean has to say. Roman's mic is turned back on.*

Roman Reigns [What's up, bruh? You have something you want to say to me?]

*He smugly smirks.*

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Baron Corbin start to walk off after Chavo Guerrero's comment and as Chavo turns his back, he comes full speed at him and clubbing him across the back.*

Baron Corbin [Oh another jobber huh?? Watch this "jobber" kick your ass.]

*Baron knees Chavo to the gut, and Chavo grunts before swing a melee of strikes at Baron Corbin. Baron quickly retreats away, trying to recover for now.*

--Chavo recovers and chases after Corbin catching up to him and tackling him to the ground--

Guerrero: I am a Mexican Warrior! How dare you touch a LEGEND!

--Chavo rains down punches until 3 production workers pull him off and begin pushing him towards the facility exit--

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
--Chavo recovers and chases after Corbin catching up to him and tackling him to the ground--

Guerrero: I am a Mexican Warrior! How dare you touch a LEGEND!

--Chavo rains down punches until 3 production workers pull him off and begin pushing him towards the facility exit--

*Baron Corbin moves around in a fetal-like position to block the attack on him, then jumps up and tries to lunge for Chavo Guerrero but jobbers and trainers intercept him.*

Baron Corbin [YOU'RE A CHUMP!!! THAT'S ALL YOU ARE!!! YOU'RE A CHUMP!!!!! GET OFF ME!!!]

*Baron tries to push the trainers and jobbers off of him in a rage.*

Baron Corbin [YOU'RE NOTHING!!! LET ME GO!!!! THIS AIN'T OVER!!! I'M COMING FOR YOU, CHAVO!!!]

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Baron Corbin moves around in a fetal-like position to block the attack on him, then jumps up and tries to lunge for Chavo Guerrero but jobbers and trainers intercept him.*

Baron Corbin [YOU'RE A CHUMP!!! THAT'S ALL YOU ARE!!! YOU'RE A CHUMP!!!!! GET OFF ME!!!]

*Baron tries to push the trainers and jobbers off of him in a rage.*

Baron Corbin [YOU'RE NOTHING!!! LET ME GO!!!! THIS AIN'T OVER!!! I'M COMING FOR YOU, CHAVO!!!]
---Chavo manages to get the trainers/jobbers off of him and grabs a folding chair while backing up towards the exit---

Guerrero: You're damn right this aint over punk ass! Im going to find Tommy Dreamer and teach you a lesson next Thursday Night on Velocity! And Baron.. If you come at me for a fight before then...

*Pats the steel chair*​

Guerrero: Ill introduce you to the Guerrero familia problem solver.

---Chavo backs up through the exit doors and walks off down the hall looking for Tommy Dreamer---​

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Roman is interupted By The Lunatic Fringe as he steps out from the Audiance Grabing another mic as He walks up the stairs and into the ring.

Well, well, well. What do we hv here? Ha.ha, If it isnt the "Big Bad Dog" himself. Thinking he can come in here and Claim HoH as HIS yard? Well, I got news for u, Roman. This Will Not be YOUR Yard. You see, Roman.. Im not the Guy u were once friends with, I am a changed man. And Im more crazy than I've ever been. U see, Its clear that the Audiance likes me Better than they like u. So, why dont u just pack up ur bags and scurry on out of here before Someone gets hurt.

* Without Waiting on a reply and without warning Ambrose hits Roman with the Mic and Gives Roman the Dirty Deeds. While a shocked and dazed Roman is laying on the mat, Dean picks up his mic and says,

This is just the begining Roman, for what is to come. You and Me, One on One, in a No Holds Barred Match.

* Ambrose Drops the mic and Deans Music starts up as he heads Back to the Locker Room

Last edited:
Reactions: AngleV2