• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Dreamer heads back to his office looking to see what other HoH Talent are doing with spare time on his way*

*Matt Morgan enters the building and makes his way to the Locker Room*​

Attachments

• tumblr_mm8kurrag61rpg71oo1_250.png
    tumblr_mm8kurrag61rpg71oo1_250.png
    142 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Natalya see's Dreamer walking thru the hall walks up to him with a worried Look.
Hey, Tom! I need to speak with u about something. Its kinda important.

Reactions: AngleV2

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
Dreamer
Well hello Natalya! Good to see my Womens TV Champion is here. How can I help you today?

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Thank you, Tom. Im a bit concerned as u can probably tell, U see last night.....

Natalya explains to him what happened to her last night

So... What do u think, Mr Dreamer?
I had to sleep in my car last night cause whoever that is.... Slashed my tires. Here is a note I found after they tried to run me over

Hands Note to dreamer.

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
Thank you, Tom. Im a bit concerned as u can probably tell, U see last night.....

Natalya explains to him what happened to her last night

So... What do u think, Mr Dreamer?
I had to sleep in my car last night cause whoever that is.... Slashed my tires. Here is a note I found after they tried to run me over

Hands Note to dreamer.

*Tommy reads it over and hands it back*

Dreamer
First off Im sorry that happened Natalya. But in my opinion it was most likely a fan not happy with you being Womens TV Champion or just maybe not a big fan of yours... I wouldnt worry to much about it. Focus on your "Open Challenge" on Velocity this week. You never know whos music is going to hit through those loud speakers and accept your match for that Title. Ill have production get AAA for your car tho in the mean time.

*Production worker calls tow truck for Natalya*

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Thank you, Tom. Well, U hv a great day and thanks for letting me talk to you. Im gonna head on out to the arena. If I run into any more Problems, I'll be sure to let u know

Natalya extends her hand in greeting.
Once she's out in the hall She begins to head out towards the Main Arena to find herself a Challenger.

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
Thank you, Tom. Well, U hv a great day and thanks for letting me talk to you. Im gonna head on out to the arena. If I run into any more Problems, I'll be sure to let u know

Natalya extends her hand in greeting.
Once she's out in the hall She begins to head out towards the Main Arena to find herself a Challenger.

*Dreamer heads the other direction thinking to himself*

Dreamer
Boy...I hope Im right...

*Opens door to training facility to check on things*

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
tumblr_mkec3lGbqH1rd2v8mo2_250.gif
*Matt Morgan is seen walking down the ramp and grabbing a microphone before entering the ring*

*The crowd usually boos but now mixed in cheers can be heard leaking through as well*

Matt
Wow...I guess Ive added a bit to my fan base just by taking out "The Big Dog" huh?

*Mixed reaction from the fans*

Matt
For those of you brain dead morons still booing me...what I did last night HAD to be done. I had 0 choice. That kid Roman Riley or whatever he calls himself needed to be humbled. Ever since he was signed here in House of Hardcore he has brought that WWE mentality along with him. Well, Id like to think last night I knocked some sense into him.

*Morgan smirks as he pans the crowd spotting "We ♥ Reigns" and "Marry Me Roman" signs*

Matt
Last I heard Roman was still resting up in the hospital so you little fan girls just pipe down. HoH is no place for puppy dogs ladies and gentlemen. This is a place where the BEST of the BEST come to compete...and we all know Roman just doesnt belong. So IF he manages to show up somehow Thursday Night..itll be the biggest mistake of his short wrestling career.

*Matt drops the mic as his music hits and he begins heading up the ramp backstage*

Reactions: LoneStar305

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
View attachment 3325
*Matt Morgan is seen walking down the ramp and grabbing a microphone before entering the ring*

*The crowd usually boos but now mixed in cheers can be heard leaking through as well*

Matt
Wow...I guess Ive added a bit to my fan base just by taking out "The Big Dog" huh?

*Mixed reaction from the fans*

Matt
For those of you brain dead morons still booing me...what I did last night HAD to be done. I had 0 choice. That kid Roman Riley or whatever he calls himself needed to be humbled. Ever since he was signed here in House of Hardcore he has brought that WWE mentality along with him. Well, Id like to think last night I knocked some sense into him.

*Morgan smirks as he pans the crowd spotting "We ♥ Reigns" and "Marry Me Roman" signs*

Matt
Last I heard Roman was still resting up in the hospital so you little fan girls just pipe down. HoH is no place for puppy dogs ladies and gentlemen. This is a place where the BEST of the BEST come to compete...and we all know Roman just doesnt belong. So IF he manages to show up somehow Thursday Night..itll be the biggest mistake of his short wrestling career.

*Matt drops the mic as his music hits and he begins heading up the ramp backstage*

Speaking out of character here, for a second. "ve never heard of this guy and yet he looks like he'd be great wrestling wise.

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
Speaking out of character here, for a second. "ve never heard of this guy and yet he looks like he'd be great wrestling wise.

OOC- Yeah he was in and out of WWE/ECW and is now apart of GFW (Formally known as TNA). Ive always thought he had great potential but he was never booked correctly.

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Bigshow arrives and enters the arena with his HoH World title on his shoulder heading to the training facility*

*Chavo Guerrero enters the arena happy with the chaos he created down in the ring yesterday*

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
--Tommy Dreamer in his office playing old wrestling games on his Nintendo 64--

--Matt Morgan heads to catering for some coffee--

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

Natalya's Music begins to play as she heads down the HoH Ramp to the ring. She asks for a mic befor heading into the ring.
*The Audiance cheering, a few boo's here and there, But she didnt let that stop her from what she has to say*

Ladies and Gentleman, I am your new HoH Women's Champion. For those of u who are new, I am Natalya and I thank u all for coming out tonight. Thursday's match was great, But thats not what Im out here to talk about. Im out here because I hv another match to compete in this Thursday. The only problem is, Is that I dnt hv an opponent. Im out here to Challenge anyone who thinks they're worthy enough and Brave enough to take on Natalya!

Leans against the ropes to wait for her next apponent to come out. Whomever that may be

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score

**Bigshows music hits and he walks out on to the ramp stopping to raise his World Championship before making his way into the ring**

**He slowly approaches a confused and nervous looking Natalya and grabs the mic away from her never losing eye contact**

Bigshow: Leave my ring...NOW.

**Show looks as if he has bad intentions if Natalya opts to stand her ground**

**The HoH crowd boos they're World Heavyweight Champion loudly as he continues glaring holes through her**

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikki Nitro