• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
---Chavo manages to get the trainers/jobbers off of him and grabs a folding chair while backing up towards the exit---

Guerrero: You're damn right this aint over punk ass! Im going to find Tommy Dreamer and teach you a lesson next Thursday Night on Velocity! And Baron.. If you come at me for a fight before then...

*Pats the steel chair*
Guerrero: Ill introduce you to the Guerrero familia problem solver.

---Chavo backs up through the exit doors and walks off down the hall looking for Tommy Dreamer---
*Baron Corbin still being guarded off by the jobbers and trainers*

Baron Corbin [Yeah?? YEAH?!? Then make it happen then! MAKE IT HAPPEN!! I'M READY, PAL!!]

*Baron furiously hollers at Chavo Guerrero as he holds a folding chair and threats to use the chair if necessary.*

Baron Corbin [Gonna need a lot more than that, little man! A lot more! Man, get off me!! Don't touch me!!]

*Baron walks away from everybody with his hands raised in a non-threathening manner after Chavo leaves, he's so pissed that he knocks everything from a nearby table, cups and papers go flying then he flips the table as he proceeds to walk away to the locker room area*

Reactions: AngleV2

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Roman is interupted By The Lunatic Fringe as he steps out from the Audiance Grabing another mic as He walks up the stairs and into the ring.
"Well, well, well. What do we hv here? Ha.ha, If it isnt the "Big Bad Dog" himself. Thinking he can come in here and Claim HoH as HIS yard? Well, I got news for u, Roman. This Will Not be
YOUR Yard. You see, Roman.. Im not the Guy u were once friends with, I am a changed man. And Im more crazy than I've ever been. In fact I got a Message for ya.
* Suddenly Ambrose hits Roman with the Mic and Gives Roman the Dirty Deeds. While a shocked and dazed Roman is laying on the mat, Dean picks up his mic and says, This is just the begining Roman, for what is to come. You and Me, One on One, in a No Holds Barred Match. Drops the mic and Ambrose's Music starts up as he heads back to the Locker Room.

*a stunned Roman Reigns sits up and watches as Dean Ambrose disappears to the back amped. Roman gives that mad, intensed look as he rubs his forehead where he was hit by the microphone.*

Last edited:

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score

---Chavo Guerrero in his LR actively texting Tommy Dreamer---

Guerrero: I dont give a shit about the damage to the training facility or any injuries to HoH personnel Tommy!! All i care about is teaching this punk ass kid a lesson! I want Baron Corbin Thursday Night in a Parking Lot Brawl Match!

---Chavo sends the text to Dreamer and waits impatiently---​

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista

*HoH General Manager Tommy Dreamer walks out on to the stage holding a Microphone*

Dreamer
Alright...Dean....Roman..listen up! Im not going to act like I dont enjoy you two beating the hell out of each other but lets save it! Because the two of you are going to go head to head Thursday Night on Velocity!

*Crowd roars loud with mixed reactions for both superstars*

Dreamer
Not only that, I loved the No Holds Barred suggestion from Dean but there was only one issue...where I come from...they call it an EXTREME RULES MATCH!

*Crowd erupts with HoH and ECDUB chants*

Dreamer
Good luck boys...and may the best man win! See you at Velocity!

*Roman listens to the HoH General Manager, get hyped with the crowd after the announcement of an Extreme Rules match is set for next Thursday on Velocity. Roman then walks up the ramp and heads to the back after the GM is finish with his announcements and comments*

*As Roman heads to the locker room, he is approached by one of the HoH interviewers and asked if he could answer questions about what he is feeling about what just took place tonight during his debut.*

Roman Reigns [Dean always been a few screws short, but the fact is he's still my brother and as we've said before "hey, even brothers still fight.". But make no mistakes about it, I'm here to defeat any and everybody who step up. And yes that includes Dean, so now that I've officially signed on to House of Hardcore, there's some changes that Roman Reigns is going to make. I have a lot of freedom, got a few ideas and directions I'm looking forward to working on. So.......from this moment on, The Roman Empire is being rebuilt! I'll see ya later.]

*Roman heads into the locker room to shower, change and head home for the night.*

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

---House of Hardcore Word Champion Bigshow is seen in the training facility beating a local talent senseless---

Trainer: Show stop! C'mon man you're gonna seriously injure this kid! Someone's gotta help this guy!!

---He runs away frantically looking for help as Bigshow continues the beat down now Choke slamming the jobber---

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score
---After all the mayhem Bigshow caused he laughs as he's seen walking through the facility exit with his World Title on his shoulder---

---Chavo Guererro is backstage looking around curiously to see if any other superstars are around---

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Ambrose hears the commotion from backstage and see's Chavo looking around.
*Dude, whats with the Commotion?"

Last edited:
Reactions: LoneStar305

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Chavo looks over at Ambrose*

Chavo
From what I hear..our World Champion has been a bit of a grump ever since arriving in HoH. Youd think becoming Heavyweight champ your first week here would make you crack a damn smile atleast... My opinion? Someone needs to take him down a peg and humble his big ass.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
*Looks right at Chavo*
"If someone doesnt put a stop to this monstrosity of a beast, then who will? Before or After somebody else gets hurt? He's a big dude, And even Big Guys hv their Weaknesses somewhere"

Last edited:

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
*Chavo looks over at Ambrose*

Chavo
From what I hear..our World Champion has been a bit of a grump ever since arriving in HoH. Youd think becoming Heavyweight champ your first week here would make you crack a damn smile atleast... My opinion? Someone needs to take him down a peg and humble his big ass.

Jericho joins the group with a smirk

Jericho: Well if you're that confident, Chavo. How about you go over there and be that someone eh?

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
"Hv u forgotten the part where He flung me around the ring? Man, Im still a little sore from the choke slam. *Rubs back of neck* Well, I've been praticeing some new moves just in case I get another match with the Big Guy. Next time I'll be ready. Nobody Puts the Lunatic Fringe thru a Table without paying the Price afterwords.

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score
Chavo: Uhh...

---Guerrero begins throwing combinations of jabs through the air acting busy with training---

Chavo: Pshh puhlease Jericho...I wish I had the time to give that guy a reality check...but uhh...I actually have to keep working for my match this week on Velocity.

---Looks back at Dean---

Chavo: Yeahhhh...fighting him again down the road sounds like a great idea...

---Chavo smirks shaking his head and throwing more practice combos---

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
"I bet Jericho cant beat Big Show"
-
Normal Tone of voice:
Well, Looks like everyone has left the arena. I better get back to pratice. I've got a big show coming up in the nxt few days with "The Big Dog" But first Im gonna go check on the new guy and see how he's doing.
*Just before walking away he looks at Y2J*
"I didnt really wanna say anything but... U Stink, Man! I think u stepped in Dog poop before coming in today"

Last edited:

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
*Tommy Dreamer appears on screen as the the lights dim in the arena*

Dreamer
Hello everyone..excuse me as I cut to the chase. It has come to my attention we do not have enough tag-teams yet in HoH. So, in order to adapt and use the talent we have available I have decided to drop the HoH tag titles for now until further notice. But fear not everyone! Ya'know Ive got it covered! After thinking it over and discussing it with my board representatives..the decision has been made to replace the tag belts with the X-Division Championship!

*Crowd roars sounding pleased*

Dreamer
Now that the fans and every superstar in the back is aware...come see me if you feel like you can explain why you deserve to represent HoH's X-Division as the champ. That is all for now. Thank you and enjoy the antics to come here at House of Hardcore!

*Screen fades to back and Tommy Dreamer goes out in the backstage area to look around*

*AJ Styles approaches Dreamer, placing an arm around his shoulder*

AJ Styles: Tommy! I just saw what you said and I'm glad you know that the fans want to see "The Phenomenal One" as a champion here in HoH!

*Tommy tries to speak but is interrupted by Styles putting a finger over his mouth*

AJ Styles: No need to speak, I already know that you have me in that match for it,and the fans, me, hell ... Everyone in the back thanks you. Catch ya around boss!

*Styles pats his shoulder and walks away*

Last edited:

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
*AJ walks around back, tapping a finger to his lip*

AJ Styles: Where am I gonna find an opponent?