15/16 Football Season Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
FFS!!!!!!! literally had Rhodes by the finger tips and we pull out of the deal at the last minute
He's on like 50k a week at Blackburn probably for the best you didn't get him, the worst part is the rumours of him coming to us will start up again (it's been the past 3 windows or so, gets annoying after a while as you'd imagine)

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
He's on like 50k a week at Blackburn probably for the best you didn't get him, the worst part is the rumours of him coming to us will start up again (it's been the past 3 windows or so, gets annoying after a while as you'd imagine)
I think he's on around 35k the Demands him and his agent were making would of took it to 30 million so Gibson Told them to do one and pulled the plug

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I think he's on around 35k the Demands him and his agent were making would of took it to 30 million so Gibson Told them to do one and pulled the plug
Probably for the best if that's the case, especially since he's never proven he can do it above championship level (I believe he could be a prem player but that's neither here nor there.)

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Probably for the best if that's the case, especially since he's never proven he can do it above championship level (I believe he could be a prem player but that's neither here nor there.)
Tomorrow is gunna be an interesting day for us thats for sure i really hope we bring a striker in who will bang goals in for its the only thing were missing right now

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Milan vs Inter was a good derby.

Also, Real Madrid destroyed Espanyol. Hat-trick by CR7, 1 goal by Rodriguez and Benzema and 1 o.g. making it 6 in total. Good times.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Tomorrow is gunna be an interesting day for us thats for sure i really hope we bring a striker in who will bang goals in for its the only thing were missing right now
Apparently you're after a winger too, McManaman before he got injured also. WTF is happening with Rhodes?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Apparently you're after a winger too, McManaman before he got injured also. WTF is happening with Rhodes?
I don't know lol its doing my head in now lol just hurry up and sign him i miss times like this i wish we had a boring deadline day

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
@Crayo looks like pep guardiola has took the easy option like i thought he would and signed for city instead bit disappointed tbh would of liked him to gone to man utd would have been w much bigger challenge for him

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I don't know lol its doing my head in now lol just hurry up and sign him i miss times like this i wish we had a boring deadline day
I haven't quite reached that state yet, the year before last we teased an announcement on twitter, turned out it was the new branded luggage.

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I haven't quite reached that state yet, the year before last we teased an announcement on twitter, turned out it was the new branded luggage.
Hahahaha wow that must have been infuriating apart from mcgeady any other news from sheff wed?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Screenshot_2016-02-01-20-48-38.png

Reactions: seabs

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
At Hotspur way nothing new. At least in.

Pritchard to West Brom on loan
Fazio back to Sevilla on loan
The serbian I cannot spell to Werder Bremen