12/14 Slammy Awards Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

kingovkings

Reaction score
Legacy or And Hart IMO. Legacy are over now thanks to DX granted havent done jack shit since then, But thats down to Booking DX got em over Booking fucked em up after. Hart foundation, Well they would have to start from scratch but Trips and Shawn could easily get em over if they worked with them consitsantly week in week out like they did with legacy. And if the Brett rumours are true that would work and bring a new dimension to the feud. End of the day HHH and HBK can get anyone over if they want. So while these two have the belts it's the perfect oportunity for any Tag team to get a rub and the tag division for that matter. Fuck it even if DX dont move from Raw have every ton dick and harry tag team go at em gets them a spotlight. But in reality it will be Legacy or and harts. Me personally id like harts. For the simple reason Legacy have been there done it and got put over, Plus the fact Dibiase has got the marine coming out which may or maynot involved a face turn for him so with that in mind id like DX to put over the harts.

MizMasta3000

DX/CT= The Ultimate fail. Even though I wouldnt mind a Heel CT

chessarmy

Why? Why do they put me through this torture? Why did I just sit through 2 minute matches, an awful DX/Hornswoggle skit that makes HBK look like a complete joke, Big Dick Johnson, Michael Cole claming "Oh My" is better than any of JR's phrases, another shitty 7 on 7 diva match, and yet another shitty guest host!?!?

3 hours...I'll never get it back.

shoot me

xtremebadass

OMG I can't believe the thought of DX vs. Cryme Tyme even came up, oh it makes me sick to my stomach.

Hometown Kid

In all seriousness, this could have very well been the worst show in years, and that's saying something.

MizMasta3000

lol @ the 7 on 7 divas match only being 2 minutes and no one even getting tagged

Airfixx

^^^^^:lol: That's almost as funny as the notion of the best of Raw 09 DVD.

I wonder if they'll include that very match?

xtremebadass

Which one? The one from the Slammy Awards? The one wear they were dressed like Steelers? The one where they were dressed for the Denver Debacle?